Reviews for Come Autumn, Sae Pensive
JustFishy chapter 3 . 2/5
Goodness, when I was preggers both times, and nursing, I was repulsed by sex in every form. Interesting ...
JustFishy chapter 2 . 2/5
I must live vicariously through Minevera ... what a divine evening.
JustFishy chapter 1 . 2/5
"mewling brats ..." snicker

Gosh, this seems so familiar - haven't I read this before? I need to lay off the CBD ... my memory is pathetic.

Poor Fillius! I'd have to crawl out of the room red as a barn door. You'd love it however, and would grab popcorn.

... I have read this ... ahhha! Finally found the right folder ... back in this old dusty library of mine.
Jessie007 chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh dear,

Can‘t wait for another update!
So, so excited…

Please continue soon 3
MrsHermineMinervaSnape chapter 20 . 7/22/2023
Woww I love this story, thanks so much for the update! I hope there‘ll be another chapter coming soon?
ADMM5ever chapter 20 . 5/30/2023
wow I didn't realize you had updated, then got so excited when I noticed the new chapter! can't wait to see how you resolve this one for them. eagerly awaiting the next installment :)
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 3/22/2023
Ah, another side effect of Albus meddling, though with good intentions. For the Greater Good?

I know, it would be silly to suggest Muggle condoms, right?

But yes, their bond could easily make one or the other vulnerable, so they need to work out something.
margaretrevie chapter 20 . 3/22/2023
I don’t know why I had thought this was finished—your usual end re copyright wasn’t there—but I am ever so pleased to see an update for this. This is perhaps my favourite of your stories, and this newest installment proved why.
Poor Minerva. I can imagine that, in a marriage to Albus, those sorts of intimate moments are sometimes the only upside!
rssantos72 chapter 19 . 2/18/2022
Pleaseeeee continue
choho chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
gggggggggggggggggggg
audreyoctopus chapter 19 . 5/11/2020
I just discovered your Epithalamium series, and wow. WOW. You are an absolutely fantastic author - your work is as well-written as any novel (in fact it's better written than many books, in my opinion) and you have obviously worked extremely hard on the characters and credibility of the story. It's amazing. Best fanfic series I have ever read, no doubt about it.
I read the first three books in the series over two days and did barely anything else as they're just so good! Un-put-down-able, in fact.
I sincerely hope you update, but until then I will just reread :)
Have a fantastic day/night :)
ALWAYSL0VEG00D chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
This story keeps blowing my mind (and makes me cry). The amount of medical detail and on what must be unbearable grief and heartache is amazing. I'm in awe of the concept of blood binding you use. Although Minerva fully rejected Albus' inquiry before, this explains a great deal about how and why she felt the way she did in the last chapter of Epithalamium. Just beautiful and very sad.
I also love the way you characterised Poppy as calm and professional but fiercely passionate. Aaaand Molly - what can I say? This is the first fic I like her in.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/4/2018
I know this story hasn't been updated in so long, but please do! I am touched deeply by it so far.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
Aww...the magic of their bond hasn't gone away; in fact, it's become stronger.

Excellent writing about the realities of a post-natal body, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Oh, yes, Minerva's grief is going to be great for a very long time. Losing a child is always heart-breaking, especially if there is no possibility of any more. I would have had the whole floor replaced to remove that stain if I was here.

But that's really interesting about the blood transfusion and its effect on magic (lucky it worked, snip numerous cases of the wrong blood type going south, etc.).

And at least now she's thinking about something else.