Reviews for Nothing Like the Original
Blonde Sunflower lover chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Guess what I decided to draw today? Fem!Scarecrow. At least my design is a great deal more modest than poor Sandy! Anyway, lovely story. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a drawing to destroy before it falls into the hands of a certian someone!
piratequeenz chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was great and entertaining, and I'm drunk because of bad fan-iction, but this is not bad, it was entertaining and I loved it especially the brains. Two thumbs up!
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
oh wow, hilarious XD loved it.

Although I am worried... I'm currently half way through making a Scarecrow cosplay... O_o
scarlett onyx chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
what an intriguing story! i believe you have gotten the scarecrow's character spot on! good job!
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This story was as amusing as it was genius. Poor Leon, though. XD
Mummified-Fandoms-Fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Perfect Halloween tale! Really enjoyed this. Thanks!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
If Batman was angry with those

bozos who tried to dress like

him it only follows that the

Scarecrow would be seriously

pissed at cheap imitators too.

I have to wonder though at Sandy

wearing a bikini in

Gotham City is supposed to be somewhere

in upstate New York wouldn't they be

hip-deep in snow? And Jonathan is a

fine one to talk about how revealing

Sandy's costume is considering that the

outfit he designed for Becky Albright

wouldn't be found anywhere under the

heading of modesty! :\ I wonder how the

Riddler would react to his imitators. lol.
Hollow-Shadows chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ah... that was amazinbg. All the other Halloween fics pale in utter compareson. (I spelled that wrong, didn't I?) Really, this made my day.
Mira Spiegel chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was great! I can so totally see him doing this. Wonderful!

Happy Halloween!
Lauralot chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I've often considered the villains becoming enraged at people dressing up as Batman/Batgirl/Robin for Halloween, but I'd never thought of how they'd react to cheap imitations of themselves. You, as always, are both hilarious and a genius. I think the zombie Oz scarecrow had to be the best part. This fic is pure win.

A burlap bikini of all things. I've worn a burlap mask; I can't imagine having that stuff rubbing up against more sensitive areas. Those kids were asking for it, really. I'd hate to see what the Joker does to his admirers.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Heheh. I want a burlap bikini now. (Or maybe Bullock and Zsasz could wear ’em as they cuddle. No, I think I will never be able to let that joke go. The image has earned a place deep inside my heart)

But this is very funny. Sandy’s whole dilemma, Scarecrow’s appreciation of Leon, the spiderman’s honest tries, everything. And the worms. Freud’s probably turning restlessly in his grave as we speak.

Good stuff.
Hidden By Shadow chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Brilliant story, I alternated beyond laughing and fear. Reading the line about Sandy not wanting to go as Poison Ivy because she didn't want to die her hair made me wonder what the other villains would do with people who dared to dress up as them on halloween or worse - made them look like a cheap joke by sexing up their costumes or getting details wrong.
Artemis Queen of the Stars chapter 1 . 10/27/2010

Was musing over dressing up in a burlap sack skirt for halloween...after reading this i think I'll just go as Gaga lol.

Amazing as always, I like how Dick didn't have usual fears and listed off things he'd done, could see the scarecrow getting more and more annoyed

The Illegible chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Okay, I so need to sneak a review out for this. XD You have NO idea how hard it was to muffle my laughter through the entire description of that...that...oh god the bikini. I literally had to cover my mouth with my hands so it wouldn't disturb the people around me. Seriously, this was tearing-and-shaking level laughter we're talking about. Pure GOLD.

That moment aside, I also loved the image for the worm hallucination-beautifully disgusting. It would have been pretty gross if they were just regular worms, but that they were so long and thick and actually going inside him...dear god, that was Freudian. Which only helps with the fear hallucination I suppose, but was glorious.

I also loved the exchange with not-Dick, his approval (and reward via lack-of-punishment) of Leon's costume, the fail!drawings of Tony...honestly, loved this whole fic. I'm actually rather impressed that Javier lived considering Scarecrow referred to it as HIS grandmother's sun hat rather than Javier's.

Anyway, really enjoyed reading this fic! :-D I'm not sure when I'll be able to really start reviewing again for real, but until I get the chance to deliver the feedback they deserve just wanna say I loved the entirety of Plausibility and recently went through Nerds/Revenge of the Nerds (which I also loved). As always, looking forward to reading more of your work! :-)