Reviews for boys meet girl
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Please UPDATE!
Megingjoro chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Please update.

I'm gonna melt into a yucky puddle of goo if you don't. XD
nertz chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
So funny haha
AN1M3STAR chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Aww, so cute! U should totally do more chapters, it's just so good!
Mafuyu Mia chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
please update...!
Really love it...!
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
PPLLLLLEAASSSE ON DEAR GOD UPDATE THIS AMESIME STORY SOON!
kikumarucat chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Wah! this story is cute... so please continue it and update! Hmm... I wonder if Niou likes Sakuno-chan-chan! Haha chan-chan is so cute! Great job and keep it up! I like this Fic!
Jaz-147 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
This is hilarious so please upload it soon.
akanikunimitsu chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
This is interesting...very interesting.

The characters really showed who they were. I craked up at 'flying squirrel' fits Gakuto perfectly. And Shishido being shoved around by Atobe was precious. I particularly love Eiji choking on the ramen...which would probably really happen, I could see Momoshiro laughing his head off. And Noiu was just...NOIU! And Kirihara...poor Kirihara, Haha. If Kaidoh almost always gets embarassed in Seigaku I think Akaya is his counter part in Rikkai in terms of getting embarassed and toyed with by his senpai tachi.

Update soon. :-)
Ruka-Yuuya chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Ryou-chan also is interested in Sakuno? O/O
LOL XD I was thinking about the scene where Atobe-the-magesty thought Sakuno was being difficult for him... I laughted a lot!
I thought Akaya would make a scene in the restaurant, but I think the way it went was the best XD
Cant wait for Bun-chan enter the fight for Sakuno(If its going to happen XD)
Ruka-Yuuya chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hello!
I liked to see Atobe and his all-magesty-glory entering the restaurant with Ryo and Gakuto :)
Really wanna read the next chapter! Hope you can return to this fic.

Ruka
pretty.pink.heart chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
that was the best prince of tennis fan-fic i've ever read. write some more chapters. i know your story is not finished yet and i want to read more. sakuno's my fave character of prince of tennis and i've always dreamed of writing a fanfic about sakuno x various characters. great job. i'm soooo glad somebody likes this subject and made it into an awesome story. keep it up. i'm counting on you.
i will be a b2uty 4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
poor atobe-san..hihihi..i wish that u would make more
nertz chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That's adorable. Please keep it up
BigBangTOPisVIP chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
thank you for the story! its a good one..wait sorry im wrong what i meant was...THE ONE OF THE BEST STORY THAT IVE READ SO FAR. please update soooooooooon! I want MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE heheheh :P