Reviews for Touch
CastellumKeep chapter 14 . 7/27
Not sure where I stumbled across this fanfic and I guess I'm rather late to the party. I LOVED reading this. I so admire fanfic writers when they take a situation from the show and keep the story going for Castle and Beckett. You did an amazing job with bringing their feelings for each other out after Jerry Tyson. Thank you so very much for a lovely read.
Bikchun chapter 14 . 9/28/2018
I've been reading all your castle fics and i loved them all, finished or not. Just wanted to say thanks for the stories.
Guest chapter1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Sorry iPad keeps skipping words,don't know what's wanted to say WONDERFUL!
melissa0603 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Fabulous, not to sound like im from the
1920's but the hand holding gave me loved how they have that guilt
feeling in common 't wait to see
where that leads,hopefully to more closeness
and possibly becoming !
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2017
I just read this for the first time after seeing a recent on Twitter I was glued to it...just loved it is started reading your other stories ... thank you!
bearnuhhh chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
aaahhhhhh. this is amazing. perfect ending.
elaesela chapter 14 . 4/5/2017
Everytime I watch the 3XK episode I end up reading this story, it's fucking good and one of my favs.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2017
She needs to stop making excuses and do it already.
Castle Obsessed chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
I LOVE THIS
JEHSVTHWJS FJWNDJSBEBRJDBWJAGEIFJRHAJHSFJ
aweesomeusername chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Wow! I really love how you don't make Josh seem insensitive and mean like most fics
Tony7323 chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
Well I have to say I just finished reading your story and I must say I liked it well done... The only thing that I would have liked for u to do differently was to get them together sooner...
Penny Pestana chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Excellent fanfic ... Loved ...
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I love this story
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
So, I just found this story. By sheer accident. Instead of clicking "next" I clicked "last"...deciding to work my way backwards through all the Caskett fics I could, I came across your little number. I'm so glad that I missed the click I intended...this story is beyond amazing!

I have no other words for it other than: perfect, amazing, brilliant.

Great writing. You've gained a new fan/follower.
I'm Meaner Than My Demons chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
OMG best Castle-Beckett fanfiction EVER! Mega talent, wonderful plot and happy ending what more? with no doubt I have totally fell in love into your amazing story ) never stop writing )