Reviews for Bleeding Feathers
LBII chapter 1 . 11/6
A little warning that this was slash would be appreciated.
Sapphire chapter 24 . 11/2
NICE! ;))))
That was dark...I LOVE IT!
Snape chapter 10 . 10/16
I llove snape, ugggg why does he have to ruen momates
hehe chapter 9 . 10/16
yep snape and draco better run. they don't only have mama isis on there case but they have me. NO ONE TOUCH MY BABY HARRY! HE'S MINE!
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 10/5
You don't show these characters in the story definition, nor is it listed as romance, angst, family or any other description. I read the story only because of the brief synopsis that had none of these details.

I was sickened to find that a traumatized fourteen year old boy was basically told to expect to be raped by two 30-somethings and another teen and that he has no choice or say in the matter.

You asked for reviews, but will probably be disappointed. I don't appreciate stories where a young teen is forced into sexual encounters with pedophiles more than twice his age.
Fernanda chapter 33 . 9/6
fuck, if there's anything beyond hell well then I'm probably on top of the list.
emthereble chapter 35 . 8/28
Brilliantly written!
AGirlFromDurmstrang chapter 19 . 8/27
This is a good story so far, but where did the mates mark Harry?
5hadowWolf chapter 19 . 8/3
Umm was there a chapter I Missed? When did Harry accept their marks? What was Severus' punishment?
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 17 . 7/2
That warning should beAngry Mama Bear'. Not just 'Mama Bear'.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 9 . 6/14
I am 100% obsessed with the Royals. Like i dont even know how to cope with how in love i am. Troy and Isis are so wonderful i cant handle it.
Harriverse chapter 34 . 5/27
Very enjoyable story. I haven't read something that was so hot in quite a while.
Harriverse chapter 26 . 5/27
I got the idea of burying a vampire to punish/kill it from reading "Interview With a Vampire" by Ann Rice. Funny how ideas go around. Not mocking your nice acknowledgement, just noticing.
Harriverse chapter 24 . 5/27
Awesome punishment! But I thought she was a half breed already.
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »