Reviews for Bleeding Feathers
I was thinking torture her and then turn her
Umbitches punishment would be brilliant if she wouldn't live longer. it's obviously deserved.
amelia.behnke1 chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Miguel and Tulio I'm guessing you like The Road to El Dorado huh? It was one of my favorites as a kid I love the story so far I hope you keep writing more like this
LBII chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
A little warning that this was slash would be appreciated.
Sapphire chapter 24 . 11/2/2016
NICE! ;))))
Guest chapter 25 . 10/17/2016
That was dark...I LOVE IT!
Snape chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
I llove snape, ugggg why does he have to ruen momates
hehe chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
yep snape and draco better run. they don't only have mama isis on there case but they have me. NO ONE TOUCH MY BABY HARRY! HE'S MINE!
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
You don't show these characters in the story definition, nor is it listed as romance, angst, family or any other description. I read the story only because of the brief synopsis that had none of these details.

I was sickened to find that a traumatized fourteen year old boy was basically told to expect to be raped by two 30-somethings and another teen and that he has no choice or say in the matter.

You asked for reviews, but will probably be disappointed. I don't appreciate stories where a young teen is forced into sexual encounters with pedophiles more than twice his age.
Fernanda chapter 33 . 9/6/2016
fuck, if there's anything beyond hell well then I'm probably on top of the list.
emthereble chapter 35 . 8/28/2016
Brilliantly written!
AGirlFromDurmstrang chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
This is a good story so far, but where did the mates mark Harry?
5hadowWolf chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
Umm was there a chapter I Missed? When did Harry accept their marks? What was Severus' punishment?
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 17 . 7/2/2016
That warning should beAngry Mama Bear'. Not just 'Mama Bear'.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
I am 100% obsessed with the Royals. Like i dont even know how to cope with how in love i am. Troy and Isis are so wonderful i cant handle it.
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »