Reviews for Bleeding Feathers
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
Is Harry going to be the mate he has to be or not?
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 34 . 12/2/2017
Enjoyed it very much! But question... If harry defeated the dark lord accord to the book style, were they captured and bought to malfoy manor like in the book? How did the malfoys work that out?
YokaiAngel chapter 35 . 11/21/2017
brillaint!~~~~~
twyla6 chapter 34 . 11/2/2017
Very good story.
9551832-Delete-account-please chapter 35 . 8/18/2017
Off to read part of this series then.
teedub chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
What the ever loving fuck!?

There are these thing called "tags" in fanfiction. USE THEM!

Especially when the goddamn headmaster of a school informs an abused and traumatized student that they will be raped by three people that hate him - one of which has actually tried to murder him and stood by while he was tortured and almost killed while knowing he's his mate - but only after he's suffered a month of abuse by his relatives. Two of which are adults more than twice his age! Pedophiles! All while stating he has no choice and not only won't he lift a finger to help him, but he's going to facilitate it!

Warnings for rape and non-con are not only appreciated, but should be considered mandatory. You don't blindside your readers like this. That's just not on.

You didn't even include the three other main characters. I purposefully avoid rape, non-con, forced marriage and Draco fucking Malfoy as a main character (especially as a partner!) when reading fanfiction. Looks like I hit the jackpot.
Hidden.Forever chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
You're missing many, if not all punctuation marks and commas in dialogues. Corrected examples:

"Leave him alone, Hermione!" said Ron.

"Professor Dumbledore," Harry said softly, "wants to talk to me after breakfast."

Missing all of them might make a text harder to read.
Avery chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
It's funny how I read the names of Tulio and Miguel at the same time I was watching The Road to Eldorado.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 34 . 4/9/2017
I loved it. this was awesome. Well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 18 . 4/9/2017
Finally.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
Omg i loved this. I laughed so hard.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
Yay!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
Love this. He should have had this for a family but im glad he has them.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
This was good.
Animelover20003 chapter 35 . 3/31/2017
I loved this!It is currently 3:20 in the morning here,and I have not put this down since I started were a few spelling errors,but all in all,it was book is one of the best I have ever you for making this amazing Peice of art!
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »