Reviews for Majora's Mask
I first read this story a few years ago and ever since then, every year I come back to read this masterpiece you created. But, during those years, I've never written a review. I'm normally a silent reader, but after reading this book again and reminding me just how much love you put into this fic from a game I adore and grew up with, I had to express my feelings for this book. Haha, now that I'm writing this, I don't know where to begin. I'll start with Link and Tatl's relationship. Dude. Why must you break my heart like that? I love those two so much and seeing their relationship build was beautiful so seeing Tatl cry when she realized Link was gone was a tear-jerker. At least she has the new Link to keep her company (even if he has no memories of his past life) which is keeping me sane lol.
I also want to praise you for implementing your own ideas in the story that have never been answered in the game. My favourite part was definitely what you did for the Happy Mask Salesman. His back story, his relationship with Navi, his thirst for revenge (love a good revenge story), and how he became the HMS was brilliant. His story was super gripping that it deserves its own separate fandom. Every time I replay MM, I just think of your version of the HMS.
I can write a whole essay about what I love about your fic and trust me, I want to talk about every chapter, but tbh, I'm not sure what the word count is here and I'm worried I've used my limit. I rarely come to .
Thank you for writing this story. You're an amazing writer and if you ever publish your own book someday, I will definitely buy it :)
Take care.
This is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2023
Wow…there’s nothing more emotionally troubling than nobody remembering you or anything you did. Chapter 6 was my first one for this fiction, but you’re taking the game and remaking it into an incredible, emotion filled story. I can’t wait to read more, and may I offer my congratulations for such incredible writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2023
Really good
Guest chapter 81 . 5/21/2023
Guest chapter 81 . 2/19/2023
I remember reading this fic back when it was only at the beginning of the snowhead arc. Many years later I remembered that one Zelda fanfic that was a very well written rendition of MM, and searched it to (re)read the whole thing in its entirety. I was not disappointed at all. You've done a great job with this story, and I hope you find success in other works, here or in official publications of your own! Thank you for the time well spent.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/27/2023
This is just like in Harry Potter when Voldemort soul got put into Harry he could communicate through him. Poor link has a scare which allows him to act like the demon against the skull kid could this be a force identity if it is that’s why link is feeling pain and doing those nasty things because he thinks he is responsible for their death and nothing he can do to save them.
Michael Hobbs chapter 22 . 1/24/2023
Judo how could you link you need to get out of their now before they find you.
Michael Hobbs chapter 23 . 1/24/2023
Judo you little how dare you watch out link someone has given your hiding away run for it.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2023
Link gets struck down by the king who tries to spear him, but it’s thumped on the head by the butler. Take that you horrible Deku king said the butler. Phew close call for the two heroes.
HylianNerd chapter 81 . 10/31/2022
Seven years later I found this fanfiction...
And...
Wow. That was great! I loved it!
HikariKitsune02 chapter 81 . 10/28/2022
Majora's Mask was always one of my favorite Zelda games, and this was an amazing tribute to it. Wonderful characters, twists that go beyond the game and forced me to see the game in a new light. Thank you, this was a wonderful story.
doctorwho29 chapter 81 . 10/18/2022
I almost don't know what to say. That was a really well written story but Link...I can't stand Link being dead. Even when his shadow was at the Carnival, I was hoping for some miracle, some...I don't know. I'm just really sad.

It almost feels inappropriate now, but I forgot to mention something a few reviews ago. I really like that Tatl got a fight of her own in that final battle. That was neat.

Anyway, great job. Good for you sticking to it. It took you years to write apparently but you stuck to it. It was quite a journey
doctorwho29 chapter 79 . 10/18/2022
It's the ending credits lol. A merged timeline with bittersweet results. I must say, I like that Deku Butler going down to find the tree. I've always liked him, and this just makes him a little extra special. I suppose he was the logical one, being there mourning his son during the credits, but I still like it. I obviously also like that Link and Tatl saved the tree. That spark of light was enough it seems.
doctorwho29 chapter 78 . 10/18/2022
Goodbye Majora's Mask! This was intense. You keep finding ways to surprise me, for instance having the Fierce Deity's Mask actually show up at the end. Since he was transforming without it, I didn't expect it. It showed up, though, and still helped kill the demon. Like the game but different.
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »