Reviews for Majora's Mask
Gobysaur chapter 1 . 10/18
This is really good

Have you read The ocarina of time novel made by zeldamaster8472 (you can find it on this same site)
This reminds me a lot of that story.
But that’s a good thing
TheLegendofzelda94 chapter 81 . 9/19
I've looked for a great Zelda story for so long,and this...this was so good that I was genuinely upset when the last chapter came to an end,it's been a great adventure reading this,and I'm going to read it again as I don't want to leave your world just yet...it's such a shame you don't get the credit your truly deserving of for writing this,can't wait to read an original story,one that's all your own. Katie x
woodmr13 chapter 81 . 6/30
Wow... just... wow. I'm honestly speechless. By far one of, if not the single greatest work of fan fiction that I've ever read.
Abhijith666222 chapter 81 . 6/25
I'm speechless. That was beautiful.
Cha0T1cPeace chapter 81 . 4/9
This story is...beautiful. It caught me from the first chapter to the end, and I spent every night reading it, even until 5 AM xDD I really thought that Link would survive, but then this wouldn't have left a big impact as much if he didNice job with his shade though, even in another life Navi and Link's counterparts keep their sense of adventure. And great work with the hopelessness that Tatl and Link felt their entire adventure, like really, it even made me feel like I was there with them, but then you show them happiness and hope :D Good writing to you for the future, I hope whatever you write for yourself gets published someday!
OW.
"Though in retrospect, you'd probably need a really big hammer to smash this thing up, and I don't think you'd be able to fit that on your back."

Tell that to BotW Link!
Guest chapter 63 . 4/17/2018
Really good story so far! I have to say that this was my favorite chapter, which really says something about me...
Krusher chapter 20 . 3/4/2018
The second Link played the song of time, the entire world would reset, skull kid and witches included.
Krusher chapter 18 . 3/4/2018
Finally a scene where Link doesn't get his ass thoroughly kicked before he defeats the monsters. I was starting to worry that you were going to make every minor fight nearly kill him.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2018
I sure hope you've taken some creative liberties while writing this. More in depth interactions with characters is what I'm hoping for and not a play-by-play of the dungeons. Written dungeon walkthroughs are the most godawful, soul-leechingly, boring things I've yet encountered in fanfiction.
Old Herobrine chapter 81 . 2/28/2018
Ow my heart
icicle.c.cold chapter 81 . 12/5/2017
I LOVED IT! I laughed and I cried, I appreciated the subtle jokes and references. You are a GREAT writer. Aside from a few misspelled words, it was perfect. 3 Thank you for writing this story.
SPTDerby chapter 73 . 3/25/2017
Seriously. This is the best book I have ever read. I cannot get over how much I love this. This chapter made me cry, as Anju and Kafei finally were reunited. Just wow. Also, and this is the major thing I love about this story; Tatl. You have created the perfect companion to Link, and I often re-read her sarcasm and whit, it is outstanding. Also, bravo for Sparkle. She was hilarious, especially when she believed her head had grown too large to fly the correct way. You, sir, are a legend, and you have genuinely written my favourite story ever. I cannot wait to finally get to the end, but I am also dreading it, because I just don't want it to end. You are a fantastic writer.
Osoch chapter 81 . 3/17/2017
Thanks, you ruined the game for me.

Honestly, i dont know how to feel about this fic, i'm having so many emotions at the same time but cannot take them out, but i can say this was one of the best pieces of literature i have ever read.
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »