Reviews for Even As You And I
Taichi09 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Nice, but a bit short...and (pervert I am) I wish there was a little more detail about the intercourse, more akin to "A Winter's Tale". The foreplay is good, but the whole thing seemed a bit rushed. IDK. Maybe I'm just tired.

Also, when will the new Muma chapter be done? I can't wait to see it! And will we ever see their first time? I love seeing their second, but I really want to see their first, as well as how Hinata approaches Kabuto about their "deal". I am dyign to know what she said...

Still! Yay! More from Amaiko!

Taichi09
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ooooooh! Another yummy kinky KabuHina fic! This one is sure fun to read.

I agree with you the new Kabuchimaru scaly form in the manga is downright ugly. But that's what fanfic is for, right? The antidote to Kishimoto's silliness.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I really hope that Kabuto wont always looks like a snake..xD

But hes always so interesting in your stories..*_* Hes a character I cant really understand most of the time, maybe thats why hes so fascinating.. I really liked it and Im glad that Hinata could make him speechless for one time. (:
White Night Dragon chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oh, that was great! I'm glad you are still writing here, I was almost afraid you were going to give up on your stories, That would be such shame. :(

I'm glad Kabuto is still his old, mean, calculating bastard self who behaves toward Hinata like if she was a rag or something. And I'm also glad poor Hinata is still sane, having to live alongside that wretched scumbag. Keep going, Hinata, and have courage! I'm sure it will get better sooner or later!

Once again, great story! :)
Chasing chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oooh, Kabuto-nii, kinky ;D More please!