Reviews for The Devil's Canvas
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 3 . 11/9
Ok, so, I was enjoying your fic, particularly because is well written and the characters are pretty IC, really humans in fact, so I like it. But then I find their sudden relationship really rare, I mean, they just knew each other and have some sex, so what? Why are thay assuming that there is a relationship? I don't know, is just rare from my point of view even either of them likes one night stand. Also, I do enjoy slow-build romance, so this is a bit dissapointing.

But well, it was pretty well written as I said, so maybe it's just not my taste. A pity :(
Kaeneki chapter 1 . 8/9
This is going to be officially my first time reading a Kuroshitsuji fic hehe the word count brought me here, honestly lol Hope its good! xD
Ishira chapter 34 . 7/10
wow i knew Ciel likes his sweets but wow
Ishira chapter 27 . 7/10
they called 999 huh?
Ishira chapter 25 . 7/10
well Ciel would make a pretty pair of boots out of soot i believe
Meulincat chapter 56 . 6/29
Hello, I just found this story a couple of days ago and read it all the way through whenever I had free time. I loved how y'all brought the characters to life in this AU and how you portrayed the relationship. This is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read, and I hope to read more from you. I kinda wish that I had found this while you were still writing it so that I could have been one of the people encouraging y'all in the story, because it is just that good.
Twilightluver1966 chapter 1 . 6/29
I resisted reading this story for quite a while but curiosity won out, the first chapter was most intriguing.
Ah, I'm finally, and sadly finished with this fic. I'll definitely come back to this some time in the future to experience their relationship once more. It was interesting to see how they've changed over time and how the actual anime/manga was incorporated into the story. Sebastian's doting is also very fun to read. While the pace may have dragged a bit in the beginning, it caught up nicely towards the last few chapters. Nonetheless I loved everything in between
Well damn this is just too much fun to read. It's also definitely a unique take on the kinds of jobs Sebastian does. I'm also glad you included Claude and Alois into this. Hopefully there's more action to look forward to; both in the field and in bed ;) a shame I could catch you while you were still writing!
Oh dear, only chapter two and I can't get enough of it...
KrixLight chapter 56 . 10/24/2016
so cute. very long but thank you very much for writing this
KrixLight chapter 52 . 10/24/2016
can't they transplant Joker's cornea to replace Ceil's damaged one?
SakuraWindChime chapter 56 . 7/23/2016
Wow, what a ride! I loved this story from beginning until the end!
inuyashamunkey chapter 56 . 7/18/2016
I 100% love this story. GREAT JOOOOOB
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2016
Hi kids!
This is a fun read, if a little slow. Smutty! But you knew that! Minor criticism of chapter 21 at the gun range: Semi-auto pistols lock open when empty. Then one puts in a new clip and press the slide release; this takes the top round and seats it in the chamber (racking).
1,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »