Reviews for Silent Voices, Distant Murmurs
irismay42 chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
In some ways, I kind of envy Soulless!Sam and can see why he didn't want the added complication of his soul. It must be amazing not to doubt yourself or worry about anything, just exist in the here and now doing whatever you like.

But then being soulless also leaves him with no conscience, and therefore no sense of right and wrong, good or bad, so he can't possibly gain anything from hunting beyond the thrill of killing. He certainly can't be "saving people, hunting things" because he can't really be able to make the distinction between the good people he saves and the evil he hunts.

Like you say, so much to think about in an ostensibly simple show!
pandora jazz chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
I love your/Dean's thoughts on Sam.

'How can he be if he truly can't feel the difference?' The writers did raise an interesting question, even if all they were probably going for was 'Sam's soul is still trapped in hell.'

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Happy New Year!
irismay42 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
I do like the idea of Sam wanting to get his soul back to please Dean, to be "his Sam" again. That certainly seems to be what's going on in the show, despite Sam saying he doesn't really care about Dean. Hmm, interesting...
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
I like your thoughts from Sam and wished they still applied to him.

I don't usually read short stories or drabbles, but I really like your thoughts from the brothers. You are doing an excellent job and it is nice to read your work.

Thanks for the update.

(did you get your TV Guide?)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
At this point, I'm more sad for Dean. He at least feels the loss and again is the one who is expected to handle Sam's problems.
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
The German Shepard in this episode was wonderful.

You have Dean describing robo-Sam very well.

I think I don't like Sam. Just when I figure I can get use to and learn to deal with Ms. Gamble's new Sam, I end up disliking him even more. Actually, dislike is probably pretty mild.

I am enjoying your episode drabble's.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Hope all is well and you finally got some time off.
sylia91 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
I think it is funny that Sam kept being described as the emo character, up until this season that is, since Dean really is the one that feels everything too much. He is the one of the 2 boys that has a comparison of before and after of almost every loss in their lives. From the memory of their mother, John before the fire, sense of family even as just 3, hell and now post apocalypse. Sam often never had the original memory of any of those and now feels nothing and is spared his post hell existence, well for now at any rate.
irismay42 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
While I'm enjoying the Soulless!Sam storyline and the challenge for Jared, I'm really ready for Sam to be Sam again now. I do agree though, it would be absolute torture for Dean to still spend every day with the person he loves most in the world, but to not feel like it's really him.

Poor boys!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Thanks BJ, I didn't get to read the last chapter of this due to computer problems. Keep up the good work and write more when you can. I always enjoy your stories.

I know this season's epis have been like riding a roller coaster. And I'm eager to see what everyone does with it n their fan fic stories.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
As you know, I loved this episode, but little did I know what the future two held to depress me again.

I love Sam's thoughts in your tag, perfect.

I've enjoyed reading your tags for this season. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Also thanks for the info on the PM - somehow the site had turned my alerts and PM off.

Winter has come early here, it just keeps snowing...

Hope all is well, take care.
irismay42 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
You know, I really loved that bit in Family Matters when Sam comes back and Dean just gives him this really genuine smile like he's really happy to see him. Well this chapter is kind of the Sam POV of that for me!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Beautiful. It's like you're in Dean's head showing us his thoughts.

Thank you. :)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Watch your 6,Dean. I think it's a doppelganger. I think it's still lying.

Beej, this last part (What scares me the most is…

He just might be my brother.)

OMG! What lovely beautiful than chocolate cheescake.

Yummy! Thank you.

:D
irismay42 chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I hope they fix Sam's soul soon because this is just how I imagine Dean feeling about the person he's sharing a car with. And I think it would kill him to think like this about Sam for too long.
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
I could imagine Dean thinking this, but still depressing.

I think this is Dean before the episode "Family Matters" when he got some more answers and of course more questions.

Good job writing Dean.

Thanks for another chapter to your story.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »