Reviews for Silent Voices, Distant Murmurs
irismay42 chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
I loved that line of Bobby's - worst case scenario was that Sam WAS Sam. I think you captured the essence of that here and the desperation Dean must have been feeling.
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Excellent job writing Dean's thoughts.

So true. Sam has been lying from the start.

I just keep hoping that this Sam is the little brother Dean knew and I hope that Dean can forgive him once again.

Thanks for sharing another chapter with us.

Take care.
SassyLilPanda chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Hey, I know you! lol You gotta be the same BJ over right? xD I'm the same Kyelinn. ;D Love reading this so far, dear! *hugs* You're doing a great job! Please keep it up!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
he'll find a way to fix you 'cause that's what big brothers do.

Or kick his ass, cuz that's what big brothers do too. Oh wait, he already did.

LOL *eviell laugh*

So, what's his problem?

It's more like, "what's your problem, for not even being able to recognize what you've done AGAIN with your selfishness and bullheadedness and secrecy.

Beej, I love how you pointed out just how messed up Not!Sam is.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Not sure I trust anything Sam says at the moment. He says he realizes that something is wrong with him, but was willing to risk Dean life to get the vampires nest.

I know Dean will help find a way to make things right, but because of Sam keeping secrets again, this will just be another time Sam has hurt Dean with his actions.

You know how much I love both the brothers, but at the moment I don't like Sam a whole bunch and really feel sorry for Dean.

You during a great job of capturing Sam's thoughts. I know your more comfortable writing from Dean's POV.

Until the next update, take care.
irismay42 chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
I'm not even sure we can trust Sam when he says he knows he came back wrong, but I do agree that he probably doesn't see what the problem was with him risking Dean's life the way he did.

I really hope they fix him quickly!
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
If only Dean could pull Sam back to the surface. If Sam could only care or feel something, if he could worry about Dean again, that would be perfect.

Another wonderful chapter.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us.
irismay42 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
This one was almost like poetry! I like the idea of Dean being the one to pull Sam from the dark waters. If only that happens in the show!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Let's just hope that light isn't Hellfire, Beej.

*iz scared for the Real!Sam.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Your doing a nice job of describing what Sam might be thinking.

I enjoyed reading this chapter.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I'm loving how ou describe his thoughts. Actually think you could be dead on with this. The new season is awesome. The mystery...uwwahhaaa but I still want OUR Sam back soon. Otherwise it would be dragging. SAMMY! *sob*
irismay42 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Love that last line!

This is a really interesting chapter - more along the "not Sam at all" train of thought. Love how you have him comparing Dean to Samuel and Christian - as if that's the only frame of reference Sam has.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I think you voiced something we're all feeling and wondering. Thanks Beej. :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Interesting.

I don't like Sam right now, though I am curious what is going on with him. There is a part of me that hopes the Sam with Dean is not the real Sam, because if it is, than Sam's actions in the alley will just be one more emotional hurt Dean will have to forgive.

It is a mystery. Hopefully, we get some answers soon. I do love that Dean knows something is wrong with Sam and will continue to try and figure it out. The writers are not writing Jensen's character as dumb.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Hope all is well.

Take care.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oooh so who do you think Sam is? I don't think he's been out and out replaced by something / someone. I think either something's in there with him or something didn't come back of him.

Can't wait to find out anyway!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »