Reviews for A Crime of Passion
Deb Zorski chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
C. Goodwin-Barnes (or anyone else who might have some info),
I would gladly submit part or all of this piece for an exhibit, seeing as how it's my proudest Holmes/Watson fiction. Do you have more info on this? I have already sent a message to The Sussex Beacon asking to submit the manuscript.
C Goodwin-Barnes chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very clever ideas-there IS a hint of homosexuality in the original books methinks so it's all very well thought out! There is an upcoming exhibition in The Windmill at Rottingdean in aid of The Sussex Beacon (an AIDS charity)and I think this is the type of work that would be of interest so please submit a chapter to for consideration?
alanneau2 chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Quite a well-told story. Thank you, Ann in SC
Ophelia Havisham chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Ah, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful S/J!

I'm not a slash fangirl, just a massive Sherlock/John shipper.

Thank you!
iPlu chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
I absolutely adored this. The beginning chapter was exceedingly fantastic; short,yet very much sweet; and it summed up Holmes's feelings nicely. Even if the chapters were short,they still held a stable - and sometimes,tense - atmosphere on the situation - and you managed to cast Holmes and Watson perfectly.

A great read; excellent!

- Plu
YoNoSoy chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
What an upbeating chapter! :3 I liked it very much, and I think I'm starting to understand the Queen (I iz a dumbass). Lovely!
Lady Laran chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
Only complaint I have is that it's too short. Though I positively adore it. Very nicely handled.

Victoria bi or lesbian? What gave you the idea to write that?
Elementary Said He chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
This is... fantastic. I love the compassion you put in the queen because Holmes IS somewhat patriotic (shooting VR into the wall shows that), and I think this would definitely make him respect her.

I'm looking forward to what will happen next! Please update soon
YoNoSoy chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Yay, update! And aaahhh, cliffhanger! I don't get the Queen at all, but I'm glad she let Holmes go! :D Damn those guards who treated him badly. :((((
YoNoSoy chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
NOOOOOUUUUU! D: Agggh! Stupid, stupid Lestrade! Why on earth did he arrest him if he was gonna regret it a second later! And the queen, what's she gonna do? She can't just hang him, hasn't Holmes solve cases for the royal family? D: Agh, the next chapter can't come soon enough, this story is so exciting!
YoNoSoy chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
My first reaction was "yay! new chapter! and it's the sex one!" and now all that I can hear in my head is FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-NOOOOOOOOOO! Why didn't the idiots closed the door! Why didn't Lestrade knocked! He's a jerk! How dares he! Holmes is badly wounded!He's taking revenge for all the times... waaaaait. Now my head is spinning. :O Oh gosh, I can't wait for the next chapter. I now suspect that Lestrade's role might be bigger than I first thought. acgñohdeh. Good job, it was a great chapter! :D
ingrid-matthews chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Mmmm, enjoying this. Please continue. :D
YoNoSoy chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
AFHKLÑFSRH WATSON, you idiot! Kissing him in the middle of the street like that! But ugh, that murderer creeps me out, I hope he gets what he deserves... and that Holmes doesn't die for refusing to go to a hospital! Dx
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Yes... I'm really liking this so far- the murder plot reminds me a little of the "Sherlock Holmes vs Jack The Ripper" game, though.
YoNoSoy chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
Oh, how sweet. No, it's bittersweet, but Watson is so great. (; v;) Loved the chapter, but I hope they don't end up facing those evil killers without a gun and some police backup!