Reviews for Dodge Ball
ElealehBlue chapter 2 . 3/22
I totally agree about Sam, I always thought her concerns sometimes strayed in the wrong direction, too. And, she seems to have a very convenient skill for convincing Danny that she's right, anyway. I think that's why I kinda love fics where Sam is a sorta-bad-guy. Also, I love this fic, and it's totally going on my favorites list! Well done : )
DannyFentonPhan chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
I agree with your opinions on Sam. She is kind of hypocritical and a control freak. Like especially on the episode with Gregor I think that's a double cross my heart she was all like mad at Danny for spying on her when she was spying on him when he was with Valerie like are you kidding me. Although she is a good friend and she does care, but sometimes she makes me so mad. The story was very good by the way loved it, great job keep up the good work.
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Amazeballs Bro!
FallingNarwhals chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
This is actually very heartwarming! I loved how you pieced this story together so it came out with a good ending. I never would of thought of making Danny a figurehead for the bullied kids to stand behind! Brilliant!j
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
jajajaja is cute
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
It is an interesting thought that perhaps dropping a few hints and slowly easing everyone into the reveal may be more effective than just tearing off bandage. It also could make things easier along the way. Thank you for posting this.
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Incredible. The morals in this are really portrayed with importance, and I simply love how you string your words together. Well done!
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow. Just how everything is worded in this...it's fascinating. Extremely well written. I can't believe how AMAZING it is.
Fruit bat99 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I absolutely love this short fic! It's incredibly well written and a great little story!
All characters were perfectly in character, including Sam! For me, you wrote her just right! She isn't a MarySue, she does have flaws and you made sure to include them so kudos!
It was also rather funny in places and I'm a sucker for humour :L. Plus I like the fact that Danny is getting a slightly easier life now - our little hero deserves some happiness ;p. Although I can't help but wonder what would happen if Ms Tetslaf did phone his parents...
Overall, amazing!
Runaway99.9 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Good job! I liked it.
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Responding to the author's note, Sam always thinks that Danny is going to do the right thing all the time, and gets kinda pissed when he doesn't immediately. She thinks that he, being a hero, should never threaten anything that isn't malicious. In her eyes, that's only ghosts and Valarie, people who can do real, horrible damage. When Danny gets angry at a human that isn't Valarie or the GIW, she reacts negatively. When he doesn't do something in the essence of heroness, she reacts badly. She makes sure he knows she doesn't approve of what he is doing, and guilts him out. But you already hinted at knowing that. I really like this story and i hope you continue and update soon, and often. LOVED IT
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
*grins* Well, something was going to show through.

And thank you for actually acknowledging their character flaws.
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Nice. I love this. Expect for Sam's first reaction, not that i care too much since hate her ( sorry, Sam-fans ). I wonder how long this popularity can go on?
tsukinopen chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
awesome!
60sec400 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I think you portrayed Sam fine. I felt that you got her exactly like the did in the series actually. Controlling but resonible, sorta anyway. Everyone has flaws man so it's not a crime to write someone like that.

Anyway, this was cool. I liked it an am impressed, certainly so. Keep writing man.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »