Reviews for Wrong Turn, Right Destination
xomich16xo chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
I'm absolutely in love with this story! :)
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
OMG this is jsut... OMG! GOOOOSH! I LOOOOVE IIIITTTT! I'm in looove! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! I enjoyed it emensiley!
Aihime195 chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
OMG Im so glad James didn't leave Kendall because of his past :'D I wonder if Carlos and Logan are gonna learn to accept him? I loved the story so much it has a wonderful meaning of accepting people for how they are in the present and not for what they did in the past X3
Alley Petifier chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
What were the 6 songs?
Barbed Wire Halo chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
I love this. Its just... wow.
Alley Petifier chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
What are the 6 song titles/names?
BigTimeGaga chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
This story was sooo incredibly amazing it had everything romance humor and edginess I just wanted to say that this story is definitely going on my favorites list :D
TidusGT chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
this is the first time I read this story! it is awesome, hope you make a sequel
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
AWWWWW. u hav no idea how many times I've read this. Whenever I'm feeling down or too stressed out I read some of this or all of it and I'm happy. You're an amazing writer, and I love this story.
Anna Hood chapter 17 . 5/8/2011
That was a really good story. Very sweet and loving great jog.
Buba-Li chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
OMG this was amazing! I've spent the last week reading at least a couple of chapters every night and some of them made me cry, some made me shout 'Bloody tell him you idiot' and some made me smile! It was sooooooo brilliant! I wish this was an actual book or something. GREAT JOB!
RenegadeZer0 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
Thats so cute! I loved this story! Im kinda sad to see it end too! I feel like it could've gone on forever! And that's...actually not that rare! heheh! Anyways, I think I'll go cry with you now!
Fang lover23 chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW! They're so PRECIOUS! C:

That was way too cute for words. All in all, a very good ending, even though I don't want it to end. /

I can't wait to see more from you! :D
Sum1cooler chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
I love the story from start to finish. It was interesting how you characterized weak Kendall, a comforting/angsty James and hormonal nosy cargan lol.

The epilogue is a prefect ending to the story. It was so fluffy and sweet that Kendall completely broke his barrier for James and James unconditionally love Kendall.

There were so many scene that I love. The shower scene was sexy and cute. James humming to Kendall was cute. The eating Chinese food was adorable with the noodle stuck on Kendall nose.

The ending was pure kames perfection. They fall asleep in each arms. Awww

Thank you so such a beautiful story. :) I'm probably going to reread the whole thing because its that good :). I can't wait for your future stories and updates.

P.S. I know it is not important with the story endied, but I hope cargan gets along with kames. btr is not the same as duos :). I can't imagine kames without cargan and vice versa.
waterwicca chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
:D

This was the PERFECT epilogue lol :D Just... had my spazzing with giddiness XD I love all of their interactions and just them being able to enjoy each other calmly and happily :D (made ME really happy :D)

and the ending lines were just awesome :D It felt like a real/great closer to this :D