Reviews for It Won't Fit!
is onua paranoid or something - still a cool story
SouleiLuna chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Love this story! It made me laugh SO hard! x) Little kids are funny. :)
Rory the roman chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
lol i love it!
Neelh-v1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Well, that was... Interesting...
V Fan 217 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh mah gosh. That was...interesting.
Galaticx chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
what was Onua think they were doing? Thats huanting me... Hey i was thinking, can you look at my one story called Bye Bye Shadow? It's a song fic and i just want to know if its any good cause if it is i'll write more em. If you like it please tell others! Thanks and Nice story!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I was snickering the whole time! very funny!
Dragon Claw92 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Hahaha, oh wow. Talk about hilarious. I truly enjoyed this, Tasumi. You fit the personalities excellently, and though it might have been abit better to mark off somehow what was book, and what was Onua's reactions, etc, I really enjoyed it. Poor Onua. XD

All the best,

Dc
LokaCola chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Haha, that was really hilarious! :D
Shay Moonsilk chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh wow... completly amazing and hilarious! I totally loved it and would love to see more stories like it :D (the one thing I thought that could've been changed - and it's nothing really - but I thought it may be better to italisize the words in the book Onua's reading? Because it was a little difficult at first to distinguish which parts were from the book and which weren't).
Xylobones chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aaaaah, I LOL'd :D

Very funny, very true to how our minds play tricks on us, as well! I must say I loved how you had the story from Onua's novel mixed in there, gave the story an extra dimension :)

Xylobones x

(PS: I promise to write faster so it doesn't look like I've vanished from the face of the Earth :P)