Reviews for Breaking
Dherea chapter 16 . 1/24
Thank you for that amazing story. I really got into the unusual pairing of C & K. Both are strong, skilled and deadly. To make Kensi out to have an extreme weakness, but be able to admit it and to turn to C to work it out, turned out to be a very smart move. The two of them together was interesting to watch. Their strengths matched up well, and to have C. admit to needing her was a rush for Kensi. Makes you want to read more to see where this would end up. Well done!
MyMelo chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Oh my gosh I just started on NCIS LA and saw this as the top reviewed Callen/ Kensi fic and finished it all in one go. I absolutely loved it and think you're a brilliant writer, great story! So many twists and turns I wasn't expecting between the two and especially Callen saying 'You're breaking mine' in this chapter. So so good :)
Callensi chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Just love the line, 'you could break my heart.' 'you're breaking mine.' can read that over and over and still makes my heart twinge at the line and how Callen must feel right there as Kensi comes up with excuses. Loved this story, you did a great job. Love too see Callen and Kensi stories. Wish there were a lot more of them.
That Aussie Gurl chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Well.. I found this the other day and I was totally hooked! I absolutly love this story! Well done!

And can I just say...

That last line made me laugh (in a good way) it was so smart, cute and quirky! Last lines can be killers but that was an amazing last line! Haha(:

Anywayzzzz... Amazing stories and good luck for future stories to come - I can't wait to read them! :D
Wyrdlingfromthewest chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
From what little I have watched NCIS:LA, I'd say you were really close with Sam, Callen and Kensi's voice... Deeks you were pretty much spot on. Iève been reading a lot of NCIS fanfic lately, and a lot of them can't get Gibb's voice perfect, or they lose Abby's voice, for some reason, though I have only watched a few episodes, I can hear Callen and Sam and Kensi and Deeks. (as portrayed by their respective actors.. :)) so don't worry about this one.. the voice was good.. The chapter flowed well too.

I just started reading this story, and well, I'm impressed so far. I'm almost disappointed that the story is complete, and that in 9 chapters I'll come to the end of this one.
goonies chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
This is so lovely and I'm so happy to have found this.

I love Kensi/Callen and you've written this is wonderfully I finished reading it in one sitting. You're a terrific writer!
little miss michelle chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
awesome..just awesome!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
YAY. I finally got to read this (I have a job that keeps me... well it's a long story.)

I love how of all people, Callen is so earnest in his pursuit. Mr. Commitment-phobe himself wants Kensi all to himself. Obviously we can see why. You even explained it so succinctly when Callen stated his case.

By and large I view the last few chapters as one of those essays in which there is an argument for and against a pairing. To be honest, you could stick any of the agents in Kensi and Callen's positions, because they've all got such great chemistry. Still, our love for these two in particular is why this story makes it all the more poignant.

I know it was difficult to wrap up that case, sometimes it's more a pain than anything else, but you made it work for the most part. WHICH ROCKS. I hate it when that happens though, you want a fic to have more substance than the usual fare. So a credit to you.

Glad you stuck with this, and ever so glad I got to see them get together. A.

Thank you for writing such a quality fic :)
SLopez chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
All I have to say is that this was a perfect way to end a magnificent story. Brava! :)
SLopez chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
I'm so glad Kensi's back! :)
SLopez chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
This is my favorite chapter so far. I love the angst of the situation and the characters are still themselves, so in my opinion it's perfect! :)
SLopez chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
This is a lovely chapter! I really like the constellations and I find it sweet that Callen wants to learn them just to keep Kensi's mind out of the bad stuff.
SLopez chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This story caught my attention because (and aside the obvious reason that it is Kensi/Callen centered) of Kensi's panic attacks. I'd had them too when I was 17 (well, I still have mild ones sometimes) and I also used to spend nights in front of the TV. I found that funny :)

Apart from this, I'll have to read the rest, but it seems a really intereting story! Thanks for sharing! :)
rebelmagnus chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Great Story!
inkspire chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
*Sighs with happiness.* Perfect ending. :) I will definitely be re-reading this story, their development individually and together (and finally ending up TOGETHER) is so incredible and hard to achieve. Great job! This goes down as one of my favourite NCIS: LA stories. I also am a hardcore Kensi/Deeks fan, but who can deny the golden stubbly goodness that is Callen? I loved this just as much, and now I'm screwed, torn between two One True Pairing's. Thanks. :P I was heading that way before, but your story cemented that. (I liked the odd Deeks-jealousy tease in there, and I wonder if you know any good love-triangle fics, lol?)

Anyway, loved this work of yours, and I'm eager for more! I already read your other two before this one, (loved them too!) and I'm very impressed that I loved the romance between them here just as much as in your M fic. Both stories were so incredibly different, and yet both times they were perfectly Kensi, Callen, etc. Another reason you're amazing at this. :)