Reviews for My One Love
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 11/9
Great cute but like you said tragedy/sadness
Hades Child99 chapter 1 . 4/30
I was laughing then crying.
Moreloret chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
More chapters
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
'Everyone is running around thinking your kidnapped and your in here snogging one of the twins.' Best Sirius line ever.
VampWolf Girl 4Ever chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
short but i loved it
Kia Zaoldyeck chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awwwww Shot, cute and sad!
I love it
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Very well written.
foggraven chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
short but really sad
Midnight Witch 14282 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is really good. Even if you dont continue this you could write other female Harry stories.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
AWWWWW! TT I luv it! Even if it is sad. I dunno why, but I've always had a thing 4 Harry/Fred. :D TT So sad! TT
pokermaniac039 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I like this story!
One Smart Waffle chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This story is quite well written, but the summery could use some help. I almost skipped right over your story because of the "cuz".I accidentally clicked on your reviews and saw no flammers, so I decided, what the heck. I'll give you a 4.5/5 because of the turn off summery. But an overall good job.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aww sad ;-; I like the idea of fem Harry x Fred. Not as much as slash Fredharry but yea nice story. Gob I so so wish Fred hadn't dead. Percy, Ginny, anyone else could have died instead of him. Separating the twins was a bad move IMO. I feel fem harry's pain. Oh well...
DramaQueenRF chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I loved it, very well written and sweet. I really liked the little scene from the Order's HQ. Very well done!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 6/14/2011