Reviews for Dae'Uhl
majorshane chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Freaking awesome story! Great characterization and a simple yet elegant plot. Bravo!
LeviathanTamer chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
this is quite accurate and i'm surprised at how detailed you made the research. though I don't think that they would force something like that onto the Navi given what they've already been through, though telling them that eventually they'll have to spread out from the planet is just telling them the truth and I agree with that but not the Dae'Uhl thing. honestly they know more then anyone that nothing works the exact same way as something else.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Pretty good chapter here. And also, Na'vi taking to the stars? That's someone very few would think of.
notenufdakka chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
protoss vs RDA, rewind the story to during the battle, a protoss carrier defending the tree of souls whilst cnl. Q loses controll over his bladder
orionastro chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
very good .so the humans and na vi will meet again?
ciuphacapra chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
OMG o love this this is sooooo original i have never red a ST2/AVATAR xover. I always did see the protoss as protectors , the terrans were fools to think that they were anything else , but I'm babbling.

Pls update it soon i can't wait !

P.S.

I like your writing stile too :)
fanofmany chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ah so they will take over there own sector soon eh?
BenLeopard chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
very nice, this could be continued.
Nerhalst chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is Great! The spread of Starcraft lore (particularly Protoss lore) into Avatar is very creative.

I think the use of "human" is fine, because that is what the humans called themselves in Avatar.

Keep up the fine work.