Reviews for i could be with anyone
agronderwood chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe I have never seen this before!
Unfortunate Fates chapter 25 . 7/6/2011
Lovely. Really, it was. Your writing is so unique and powerful in its simplicity. And I think that we've all given up on canon!Quick. They'll just have to live on in our hearts and in beautiful stories like this.

Thanks for an incredible read.
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Whew, I'm glad this tale is "T" based. Toward the end, I had to re-check to be sure. There was great tension build up here especially with the twist. It was great to keep Quinn sticking to her principles yet bending the rules a bit to create a little shock factor.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
This chapter of "the call" is well done. The tension done with all the berating of herself pushes things just far enough to make it a bad idea and then his call back and the remembering of her name, although not a complete surprise, is a good one for the character at hand. There's great hint to something blossoming there.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I like the easy way the chapters read so far. The conversation runs very smoothly and the prose adds just the right amount of tension to the situations. :)
I love you Roza chapter 25 . 3/27/2011
Really good keep it up!
OnlyOneKitchen chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
HI EMILY!

it's Amanda. Tumblr is pissing me off, so I'm reading fanfiction today! I saw emilyforprez and thought I wonder if that's the same Emily..AND IT IS! yay! I'm off to read your stories now...

sorry, I'm in such a weird mood today.
OnlyOneKitchen chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
HI EMILY!

sorry, I'm in such a weird mood today.
Seren McGowan chapter 25 . 11/24/2010
OH MY GOD!

I tottaly lost track and when I was finally able to read the story had allready ended! I'm really really sorry I didn't read & review earlier! I've just been very vey off the computer lately.

Anyway, I should say, the ending was perfect. I loved the scene with Quinn's parents, and when Quinn and Puck finally meet again...perfect, beautiful, and amazingly written, as everything you do.
Tibby Rose chapter 25 . 11/23/2010
great story

great ending
wildblessedfreedom chapter 25 . 11/23/2010
WHAT? it's finished? nooo! LOL sorry for my outburst, but i really hope you do an epilogue, this was amazing!
Hpluvr7 chapter 25 . 11/22/2010
great wonderful fantastic magnanimus incredible awesome story! I love it! and you should do an epilogue! we need to know what's going to happen with baby! (will they give it up, like in the show? hmm, maybe (hopefully) not?) EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE! pleease. anyways, loved this story!
wanderingninjas chapter 25 . 11/22/2010
IT'S OVER? WHAT? JUST LIKE THAT? DO AN EPILOGUE, I BEG YOU!
ktsm10 chapter 25 . 11/22/2010
This was awesomeee!

And I would love an epilogue...

just sayin'

xoElle23 chapter 25 . 11/22/2010
Brilliant. It was absolutely BRILLIANT. So simple, yet so full of meaning and passion and magic. Brilliant.