Reviews for i could be with anyone
Avivush chapter 25 . 11/22/2010
SouthernHemmy chapter 25 . 11/22/2010
I loved it! Please do an epi...Please

Thanks Jenn
Hpluvr7 chapter 24 . 11/22/2010
I am absolutely, positively, irrevocably in love with this story, and I have followed it since the beginning. This is definitely one of my fav QP stories. Your writing style is agnificent, even if the chapters are short (altough that does give it a certain feeling-i'm not sure what it is, but the choppiness seems to work for you)-i'd almost say they're like drabbles, but things actually happen in them, so...anyways, love it! love it! love it! (oh! and I love the person you made quinn's sister into!) Udpate soon!
Keli chapter 24 . 11/22/2010
Love this. Oh gosh I felt like I was there watching it happen. I feel so bad for Quinn, but I like how the story went because she was alone to deal with everything in the show, and it's so amazing to know that someone is there to help her sort things out. :D

And that her family doesn't just consist of mean people. :(
Tibby Rose chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
Jasmine is badass
Gorram.Doll chapter 23 . 11/21/2010
This is such a horribly cruel way to end a chapter.

Seriously. Glaring at you right now.
A Amanda A chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
great bunch of chapters! please update sooN!
wildblessedfreedom chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
Aaah i've missed this fic! Hope you update soon, i wanna see Puck's proper reaction :)
xoElle23 chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
:) AMAZING. its all just AMAZING. i have no words. none at all. i'm so glad she's going back. she needs to see him and talk to him. and i love how her sister sticks up for her. BRILLIANT. oh, well, i guess i did have words after all. heh. 33
SouthernHemmy chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
Great as always...Cant wait for the next chap...Jenn
cookie chapter 20 . 11/18/2010
dear ookie,

i love this. you simply must update soon. yeah.

okay. and i love how everyone loves Jasmine. yess.

but please update soon, yeah? D:
A Amanda A chapter 20 . 11/14/2010
love it! please update soon!
Mduff726 chapter 20 . 11/13/2010
Update soon! Can't wait what Puck and Finn say!
xoElle23 chapter 20 . 11/13/2010
Awww. I love Jasmine. Yay. Can't wait to see how Puck reacts.
wildblessedfreedom chapter 20 . 11/13/2010
Okay, can I just say I love Jas? I wish her sister was like this in the show...even though we've never met her. I like where this story's going, I hope Puck doesn't freak out TOO much. Intrigued to see where this goes, update soon :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »