Reviews for i could be with anyone
xoElle23 chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
Another amazing addition to a wonderful story. I loved how you described Quinn's emotions and thoughts in this chapter. How she longs to be a part of that bigger world she knows is out there and makes her happy, but very conflicted with the rejection and anxiety that would come with leaving her home. Brilliant.
sparklinglemonade chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
i love you.

(end of review.)
ktsm10 chapter 18 . 11/10/2010
Oh my goodness

You're perfect

Seren McGowan chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
This is more painful by moments.

Really really beautiful.
sarsaparillia chapter 17 . 11/9/2010
this just gets sadder and sadder and more and more beautiful. i am in awe. that is all.
gleegal22 chapter 17 . 11/9/2010
I love this so much! Puck and Quinn are perfection, and this story is really making me feel better about the lack of Quick on Glee!
xoElle23 chapter 17 . 11/9/2010
OH! More heartbreak, but more flawless additions as well. Brilliant and beautiful and perfect. As for tonight, I'm gonna say don't get your hopes up. So they had a kid last season- SO WHAT? CONTINUITY? WHO DOES THAT ANYMORE? NONSENSE. It's much better to not let them speak ever again. CLEARLY Ryan Murphy is on drugs. GRR.
xoElle23 chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
Yes, break up with him! Do it! DO IT! Another amazing chapter. Brava. I can't wait for more of your brilliance.
sarsaparillia chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
...depressing shit. ridiculously good, but depressing as all hell. also, i serious;y enjoy the way you update; they're all so quick and wonderful and flash-fic-like. :D
Seren McGowan chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
Oh god!

I wasn't able to read for like, a week and hen I am finally able I've got a whole bunch of awesome chapters waiting!

So, this is for all the chapters I missed: AWESOME

Not that you don't know that already...

I have no idea how this is going to end...no idea at all! But uncertainty is great, and even more when I'm loving the story soo much!
sarsaparillia chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
...Wow, where has this been all my life.

AND THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PUCK/QUINN, JUST SAYING. Update soon, please! :)
xoElle23 chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
WAAAAAAHHHHHH! That's the sound of my crying, by the way. Because I hate that they have to go through this. And it's just SO SAD! I hope they find each other soon. :((
Keli chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Oh I think this is so sad. It's so pretty but it's destined to end badly. I sort of think Jasmine's been through something like this before and she doesn't want her sister to make the same mistakes she did :) ? And Quinn knows that she has to go eventually because it's not practical to stay there. ): Aaaah so saddddd ): I do hope that Puck will move to Lima soon after she returns ): Hopes hopes hopes :(
ktsm10 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Amazing as usual :)
xoElle23 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Poor Quinn. You can totally tell she doesn't want to go, and that Jasmine doesn't really want her to either. I hope they figure something out!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »