Reviews for i could be with anyone
xoElle23 chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
I will admit that I hate how short these chapters are. But they work perfectly for the story you've created. They just seem to fit and belong exactly as is. I'm just impatient, hah. Another successful chapter. I find you brilliant beyond belief with your ability to covey such inrticate and fluid emotions in such short length. You make your readers think, just enough to comprehend not only the obvious actions being lived in the story but also their influences and deeper emotional connections and aspects as well. Brilliant. Brava.
egyouppt chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
I really like this chapter. but the last two lines are just brilliant.

P.S. Manchester Orchestra is boss.
Tibby Rose chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
loved this chpter
ktsm10 chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
"There's an ocean of words in his eyes and she can taste the salt in his kiss. "I'm sorry," she tells him, and she probably couldn't say it enough. "I love you, too.""

-I. Love. You.

I'm so fucking happy, you don't even know

xoElle23 chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
Heartbreaking but amazing, in every sense of both words. I loved it, but hated it because it was sad, but I loved it because it was epic. But sad. But very epic. Heh, I'm rambling now. Update soon, kay? 'Cause I need more of this and I need my happy ending to come eventually. XOXOX!
manda chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
wow. this is fantastic. you have incredible writing skills!
Keli chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
Oh no this was really sad ): Will there be more? O: I just love your stories, I always get bored and start re-reading all your Puck/Quinn stories over and over again :D I hope they find their way back to each other though, OTP FOREVER!:D
Kelly chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
Wow, I just caught up on all the chapters and I'm hooked!
egyouppt chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Honestly I only started reading this because it's all named after a K Dev song. but I actually really like the story and I love the way you write it. so nice job.
PacificRomance chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
I hope puck goes after her. that would really make me so happy.
ktsm10 chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Aww man, this was amazing (and by this I mean chapter 10 as well)

I'm kinda depressed now

Wonderful job

SouthernHemmy chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Loving it...Just read all chaps...Please continue and I hope for more angst but that puck gets the girl in the end...jenn
A Amanda A chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
loved it!
ktsm10 chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Ohhh, this is perfect. I'm gonna get so emotional over this I can just tell.
ktsm10 chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
I really should be reviewing more and I'm sorry that I haven't. I absolutely loooove this story (truthfully anything written by you and I'm addicted).

"Oh, you know..." She's been everywhere. Puck's arms, Puck's bedroom, Puck's bed. "Just... around. Busy."

-This, this blew my mind...I've just been repeating it over and over like a mantra haha.

Marvelous job!