Reviews for LAMTAF 2: La Famiglia
CSG chapter 23 . 9/22
I feel so bad for Edward. I'm bipolar & so are my 2 kids. Living life with it isn't a walk in the park. No matter whether Bella meant to lead him on or not, she needs to get her shit together & stop playing with Edward's emotions. Someone with bipolar can't deal with that.
CSG chapter 22 . 9/22
Oh no, Edward... What are you doing? There is one more posted chapter left & I don't think that this is all going to be resolved within that timeframe!
CSG chapter 21 . 9/22
She used him, knew he loved her & wanted to make it work, but led him on. I know all that he did was wrong, terrible even, but in his defense, he was sick. What's her excuse?
CSG chapter 20 . 9/22
I hope they're on the road to recovery.
CSG chapter 19 . 9/22
Bella is so confused.
CSG chapter 18 . 9/21
I've been reading on your blog. This chapter wouldn't open for some reason?
Mickie chapter 23 . 8/18
I'm not to proud to beg but would you please finish this great story. I'd give anything if this could turn into a movie. Waiting for years
twimima7 chapter 23 . 4/26
I miss reading this story and always look back for an up date. I think I should read it all over again and enjoy your writing. Thank you.
NikkiBabie4 chapter 23 . 3/18
First of all, love the story. Second, hated Edward for what he did. Now, I understand he is sick and no that is no excuse, but Bella is pissing me off. Yes she's hurt and can't trust him, but that doesn't give her the right to be selfish. She gets mad at him for repeatedly saying, "I'm sorry," but now she keeps leading him on and doing the same thing. Rose needs to have a talk with Bella and make her realize that not only is she hurting Edward, but also herself. She needs to make a decision and stick with it and stop leading him on. She knows his ass is crazy and she knows that she can't love anyone else. Her being young and pregnant is most likely the cause of her childishness, but enough is enough. That being said I hope that you can finish the story and put us all out of our misery.
I love this story so much, it's very sad that it's incomplete and forgotten for 2 years.
JJ1234 chapter 23 . 1/28
Good chapter
Brazilian fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Like a moth to a flame is the best fanfiction that i began to read EVER! (But my english isn't very good, and I can found you blog's link for to continue reading).
Please send me a email with some comentary and the link or the PDF files of the fanfiction. I really think like a month to a flame is the BEST, and i would be sooo haaapppy and grateful if you answer me. All I want is finish to read this history and the continuation.
Happy Holidays!

E-mail :
Twitter: TeamTMIBrazil
lillianaJaner chapter 23 . 12/8/2015
lovelife5 chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
I LOVE this story! Do you know when you'll have an update? I can't wait to finish this story!
mounds01 chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
I have just read LAMTAF and now the sequel I love both stories, please continue on the sequel it is very good. I have laughed and cried through this story you make the reader feel as if they are a part of the story. Great Job! I read most of the story on your blog until I got to chapter 17 and for some reason it wouldn't let me go any further so I had to finish on fanfic. Have placed you on alert.
2,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »