Reviews for Cracked
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh my god this is so sick! I love this so much you dont even know, everything is perfect! This should have been in the series~
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I loved this story the first time I read it on LJ. Thank you for this yummy goodness.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
OMG... POOR DEAN.. .HE JUST CONFUSE... HOPE HE CAN FIX SAMMY... O,P
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Whoa.
selenewinchester chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awesome! Great job! I loved this one shot. It explains what's going on with Sam. This is the way I want to understand Sam's reality. That's what happened to him.

And I loved the scene of Dean getting and being drunk...because it's his way to say "talk to me, Sammy". The way he can try to take the hand of his brother and confort him. And it's the moment Sam can speak with freedom about his trip to Hell. Soooo tender, poor boys. Congratulations! And thanks for writting it!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very creepy, almost a slimy feel to it. Awesomeness.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Whoa! What a mind trip! I loved it! it was abstract and it wasn't and I felt just as confused and frustrated as Dean. Sam is an enigma wrapped in a mystery, minus the taco. Very descriptive writing. :D I liked the hallucinations-what happened to the carpet.

"And then there's this Sam, the cold creature with the empty eyes and something worse than blood on his hands."- ohmigod, that was bitter and cold and all I could think of was soul blood, cuz the soul bleeds.

Nice job!
abracadaver chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
E.P.I.C

So this better not be a one shot, you should stay ahead of the show and keep writing this.

though to be honest, i started to feel a little sick halfway through Dean's Acid trip like moments lmao