Reviews for Dreamers
mysinger chapter 1 . 4/8
An intriguing story. I didn't want it to end so soon. Well done! Thank you.
chocolatebabka chapter 1 . 4/3
I adored this, it had the right amount of mystery and humour and was absolutely, absurdly wonderful. I'm not sure if you're still writing, or even checking the reviews to your work. But I'd like to let you know that your fantastic writing has brightened my day. Thank you.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
it was kind of mysterious but uniquely amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This story is so random. Don't get me wrong I adore it, I've never encountered a story where it had me questioning what was going on and what was going to happen next. I had no idea where any of te story was headed lol great story
Craft Rose chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Wait, what? How on earth does this fic have under 50 reviews? Madness.

I'm in love with your work and it saddens me that you've retired, but I suppose all good things must come to an end. Truly, this is one of the best fanfics I've read in awhile. The banter was incredible. You have remarkable talent, and I sincerely hope you're somewhere out there producing original content, because the world needs you to keep going in some capacity. I NEED YOU. I NEEEEEEDD YOUOOIIIIOUROUYIDTJYT *cough* What I meant to say was, I'd be delighted to know that you haven't stopped writing.

You've inspired me so much, that I think, for the first time, I'm going to write non-smut. *gasp*

Thanks for your wonderful stories.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Halfway through, I admit I was getting worried for them. I was so scared the ending was going to be the both of them in a dreamlike state forever D:

But alas, I am glad everything worked out haha
Keep up the great work!
ShortyLisa chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
That was so adorable.
Fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Lovely! Also a very smart and connected fic!
Carling chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was quite fun. A bit strange, to be sure, a tad eerie, but definitely entertaining! I'm really enjoying my break from Drarry fiction and delving into your world of Dramione.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Great story!
StellaLovesBooks chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
What a great story! This was a brilliant idea. Good job!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awe! Such a good story! I loved it!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
cool
acbennet chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
very creative, imaginative, and entertaining story. much enjoyed.
Underlined chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was such a wacky story! I really like how you write your dialogues. They talk like they're best friends, if that even makes sense for them.