Reviews for Dreamers
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
it was kind of mysterious but uniquely amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This story is so random. Don't get me wrong I adore it, I've never encountered a story where it had me questioning what was going on and what was going to happen next. I had no idea where any of te story was headed lol great story
Craft Rose chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Wait, what? How on earth does this fic have under 50 reviews? Madness.

I'm in love with your work and it saddens me that you've retired, but I suppose all good things must come to an end. Truly, this is one of the best fanfics I've read in awhile. The banter was incredible. You have remarkable talent, and I sincerely hope you're somewhere out there producing original content, because the world needs you to keep going in some capacity. I NEED YOU. I NEEEEEEDD YOUOOIIIIOUROUYIDTJYT *cough* What I meant to say was, I'd be delighted to know that you haven't stopped writing.

You've inspired me so much, that I think, for the first time, I'm going to write non-smut. *gasp*

Thanks for your wonderful stories.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Halfway through, I admit I was getting worried for them. I was so scared the ending was going to be the both of them in a dreamlike state forever D:

But alas, I am glad everything worked out haha
Keep up the great work!
ShortyLisa chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
That was so adorable.
Fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Lovely! Also a very smart and connected fic!
Carling chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was quite fun. A bit strange, to be sure, a tad eerie, but definitely entertaining! I'm really enjoying my break from Drarry fiction and delving into your world of Dramione.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Great story!
StellaLovesBooks chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
What a great story! This was a brilliant idea. Good job!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awe! Such a good story! I loved it!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
cool
acbennet chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
very creative, imaginative, and entertaining story. much enjoyed.
Underlined chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was such a wacky story! I really like how you write your dialogues. They talk like they're best friends, if that even makes sense for them.
burntbanana chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
love this story! hope you write more adventure/mystery fics in teh future!
Hungergames1098 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Really great story. I love reading your one shots because they are like cupcakes, tasty and quick! You can read them so fast. Oh, by the way, this may be quite a bit late, but I just started reading you stories, so congradulations on your wedding. I wish you the best.

HG1098