Reviews for Memory Serves
maravilloso
Evangeline chapter 1 . 8/31
Thank you for this.
Adele chapter 16 . 8/29
You are really one of the best DE writers here!
Hey chapter 5 . 8/28
Omg damon is too adorable in this wow
LostInFairytalesGirl chapter 1 . 8/14
I am in love with this story.
SweetestTorture chapter 1 . 3/18
You are legit one of my favorite authors! Love this as well as your other pieces!
Klarobass chapter 16 . 11/18/2019
Loved this epilogue. I'm glad Stefan still comes around to visit once in awhile. It seems Aria isn't uncomfortable with the fact Stefan is a vampire. interesting ending twist with Katherine and Isobel. Glad to read that Damon and Elena are still as in love as ever and they still have hot sex. Really enjoyed this all the way through.
Klarobass chapter 15 . 11/16/2019
I've enjoyed reading Damon's journey through this story. I love how you described Damon's emotions after becoming human again and getting acclimated to his new surroundings as a human. I loved all the smutty goodness in this chapter. I love how Damon is ready to spend his life with Elena and Elena herself is certain of their future together. Damon's nervousness of his first time with Elena as a human was really well done too. I look forward to reading your epilogue soon.
Klarobass chapter 14 . 11/12/2019
I love that the Damon's finally met, but I also feel a little bad for Vampire Damon. He feels he doesn't deserve Elena, but he does. I hope he'll change his mind somehow. It is Noble of him to let her go for her happiness, but what does that mean for Vampire Damon's health. I love how easily HD was able to put two and two together about Stefan. Lots to consider for this chapter for both Damon's and Elena.
Klarobass chapter 13 . 11/4/2019
Wonder what happened to HD. Like Elena, I'm kind of worried about him. Elena seems to be being pulled into two didn't directions. One with her relationship with HD and the other with her growing relationship with Vampire Damon. Kind of worried about Vampire Damon too. He seems to be growing weaker by the day. Hopefully he won't experience too much more pain before becoming human.
Klarobass chapter 12 . 11/2/2019
Loved this more than the park scene, Mosely because it's with Vampire Damon. I love that he wants to be with her regardless if he's a vampire or v if he's human. I think slowly getting starting to open up to the idea of becoming human. I'm glad Elena is giving Damon a chance. Looking forward to more.
Klarobass chapter 11 . 10/26/2019
Another great chapter. I'm guessing Vampire Elena and their daughter want real. Even though Elena became a vampire in the show, it's not something I can picture as becoming reality in this story. Poor Damon, his transition into human is really taking its toll on him. I don't know how much longer he'll be able to continue before he snaps. Hopefully he snaps out of what he's currently doing, unless he's hallucinating and stop feeding on Ellen's, Before he pushes her away. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Klarobass chapter 10 . 10/18/2019
Looks like Stefan is warming up to the idea of Damon and Elena. I guess now we know the motivation of him breaking up with Elena, even if his words were harsh. Interesting that Elena is optimistic of a future family with Damon. I'm glad that Elena hasn't cut HD out of her life and seemed to make things right with her. Perfect movie choice for them. I also loved Stefan's apology to Damon. I don't think he realized how his choice had effected Damon until there relationship was destroyed. I hope one day they can forgive each other. Looking forward to reading more.
Klarobass chapter 9 . 10/10/2019
It should be interesting to see how this turns out with Damon deciding he'll try the human thing for a month if Elena hells take care of him. I'm curious to read how that could possibly play out. Hopefully he won't regret it. I love that Elena didn't deny she wanted to love him in the future. Hopefully she'll be able to.
Klarobass chapter 8 . 10/5/2019
Wow, that was an awkward morning after between Stefan and Elena, but ultimately there breakup was inevitable. They're no way they were going to last when she didn't even hesitate to cheat on him with his human brother Looks like we have all the information about HD now. The rest is in Vampire Damon's control now. I'm glad he hasn't bugged her too much yet, but maybe knowing Damon, that'll be coming up. I hope eventually Damon will choosev to become human versus killing his other self.
1,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »