Reviews for Memory Serves
iamAlexLeo chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
so aria became a vampire ... huh the story was pretty cute HD was like soooo cute nd VD my love ! ... if i could just pick em out the story and keep them forever... funny how steffy remains cool throughout ..., although his rage in mid was rude but logical... and cute hw damon was scared of jenna ...the submission scene was out of this world... one word CUTE
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
Okay. So. I'm going to be honest.
I loved your concept. But it wasn't executed very well.
But my opinion is just one & I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I love creative ideas BUT at the end of the day it's going to have to keep the characters true to themselves. Which was also poorly executed. It didn't feel like TVD by the time I got through a few chapters. BUT great & creative idea.
ElenaMV chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
t
Charlie0925 chapter 16 . 2/16/2016
Brilliant, brilliant writing here honey! I LOVED THIS FIC! ;o)

Will there be a sequel by the way?
iHeart1202 chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
AAAAHHHH Such an amazing and beautiful story! Thank you for finishing it and sharing it with the world. SO much appreciation for you!
iHeart1202 chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
Is it possible that Vampire Damon absorbed Human Damon somehow when he fed on Elena? Just curious…but I shall keep reading. Loving their shared moments together ;)
iHeart1202 chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Best chapter ever! You are so good at this its astounding to me! So glad you've written more! Please never stop!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2015
I loved so much the whole damon, he was so adorable trying to adjust to his humanity. I'd read lots and lots of that cute damon !
Lilyhookbaba chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Love it so far
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
high school musical... or twilight... or somwthing equally barf-worthy
02vanya chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
totally loved it, jus awesome! amazing woohooo enjoyed thoroughly
bt isobel n kat in d end! so not xpected...still hope u complete YKIANG
Hannah chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Best story EVER! Loved it! Great writing and overall great read! Could not get enough!
celisc chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
I really like it! Boy, you know how to write! The only thing that I'd change its the fact that Damon became human. I like vampire Damon so much, and I think that Elena should like him that way, the way he is. And, obviously, Damon made so much enemies in his live, I think human live for him will be so complicated... But you gave them a good life :) it's so bad that you leave us here, I wanna know what happens next!
lexiegirl1996 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hey there,
My name is Veronika Kiss, student from Hungary. I did read your amazing, heart-heating story, and I'd really like to translate it to hungarian. I'm sure that hungarian TVD fans will enjoy reading your story as I did. Please respond! :)
Thank you in advance, and sorry for the grammar. Not really good at writing, but really enjoy reading and translating. :)
(I cannot reach you via e-mail, please contact me at )
Veronika Kiss
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Amazing again. You kept Stefan well in character. Well, Damon - or his human version and his quite unusual language are great too :-)
1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »