Reviews for Memory Serves
ElenaMV chapter 15 . 6/27
t
Charlie0925 chapter 16 . 2/16
Brilliant, brilliant writing here honey! I LOVED THIS FIC! ;o)

Will there be a sequel by the way?
iHeart1202 chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
AAAAHHHH Such an amazing and beautiful story! Thank you for finishing it and sharing it with the world. SO much appreciation for you!
iHeart1202 chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
Is it possible that Vampire Damon absorbed Human Damon somehow when he fed on Elena? Just curious…but I shall keep reading. Loving their shared moments together ;)
iHeart1202 chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Best chapter ever! You are so good at this its astounding to me! So glad you've written more! Please never stop!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2015
I loved so much the whole damon, he was so adorable trying to adjust to his humanity. I'd read lots and lots of that cute damon !
Lilyhookbaba chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Love it so far
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
high school musical... or twilight... or somwthing equally barf-worthy
02vanya chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
totally loved it, jus awesome! amazing woohooo enjoyed thoroughly
bt isobel n kat in d end! so not xpected...still hope u complete YKIANG
Hannah chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Best story EVER! Loved it! Great writing and overall great read! Could not get enough!
celisc chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
I really like it! Boy, you know how to write! The only thing that I'd change its the fact that Damon became human. I like vampire Damon so much, and I think that Elena should like him that way, the way he is. And, obviously, Damon made so much enemies in his live, I think human live for him will be so complicated... But you gave them a good life :) it's so bad that you leave us here, I wanna know what happens next!
lexiegirl1996 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hey there,
My name is Veronika Kiss, student from Hungary. I did read your amazing, heart-heating story, and I'd really like to translate it to hungarian. I'm sure that hungarian TVD fans will enjoy reading your story as I did. Please respond! :)
Thank you in advance, and sorry for the grammar. Not really good at writing, but really enjoy reading and translating. :)
(I cannot reach you via e-mail, please contact me at )
Veronika Kiss
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Amazing again. You kept Stefan well in character. Well, Damon - or his human version and his quite unusual language are great too :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Sweet. Especially loved the Mr Thornton reference, Stefans reaction and Damon being utterly confused ; ) Even know Kate and Leopold - so cant wait for the action to rise!
KaterinaRedbird chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Loved your story! Are you planing to write a story with aria, katherine and isobel?
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »