Reviews for Memory Serves
StarlightSo chapter 16 . 12/10/2017
Oh My God! What a story! Amazing concept, the story is very intriguing. Amazingly written I must say. And the smuts are too hot, well described and HOT (with a capital T).
Okay so what happens next, I mean why end with a cliffhanger?
Anyway, it's an awesome story. Thank you for your hard work.
kimminnee chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
Why did this just end with herVampire Ancestors biting her? Where's Stefan? Not that he could handle Katherine! Isobel, sure but not Kat.

The kitchen scene was so Delena. It's good to know their sex life. Stayed hot. And they are so in love. Why only one child? Don't they want a boy to carry on the name?

I'm glad Stefan still comes around. But, why aren't the human Salvatores on Vervain? Ugh!
kimminnee chapter 15 . 8/11/2017
Favorite smutty scene, Damon begging, "please Miss Elena!" Damon's submission. The shower scene. When she first stopped him, he was so insecure, but it was just for the condom. Him not knowing how to put it on. All of it! Every delicious taste of each other.
I loved his adjustment to being human. The taste of food, the being robbed of breath, feeling adrenaline racing his heart. Muscle aches, wearing out. All of that.
Elena enjoying him being human. Him getting flustered.
My favorite human Damon part. Him asking when he could marry her. Having to wait. Asking about her bearing his child,I'm goo! He's human, she's human.
Beautiful!
kimminnee chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
So, VDamon is willing to become human for Elena. He told his human self that he was the better man for Elena. So, he was going to give her to him, which is the same as keeping her, kinda...it gets complicated here. HD and VD agree, they don't like sharing, and won't make it happen. I thought HD didn't get any of VDamon's memories/thoughts? Their being together is so Weird!
I thought Elena was clear that both Damons are one and the same? Is she thinking about turning after reading the last journal?
(BTW, this is so much like the Series Ending of TVD!)
kimminnee chapter 13 . 8/10/2017
That was hot. And heartwarming. Is HD disappearing into Vamp Damon? Is that why she was unable to find him? I am glad she went to the Boarding House to tend to our weakening big bad Vampire. He's gotten back in touch with his former self. Hopefully Elena will see it soon. She did get his confession of his love for her. He said it first, and meant it. When she realized he was serious so she let him know just how much she loved him to. She asked him to bite her, to heal his physical state, unknowing that it also healed his emotions and it was truly erotic for both of them. Once again, she stayed overnight. As the metaphorical cherry on top.
I think she is understanding that HD and Damon are the same. VDamon is uncovering more man than Demon.
kimminnee chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
I love V Damon and Elena together more. He showed her he can be her man. Now, to be human, or to be vampire. Descions, descions.
kimminnee chapter 11 . 8/10/2017
The Vampire dreams are not real.
The backyard was a HD memory. The The theatre, most of the sex dreams were Elena & HD.
I loved him naming their daughter.

I hope he's not feeding on her right now!
This has to end soon for vamp Damon's sake he cant
kimminnee chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
(I really liked I hate the way you love. & Master Salvatore Takes a Wife. IHTWYL's rated T was difficult with no rated M action. MSTAW very rated M's honeymoon made up for it!)
I am glad Stefan came around. And although V Damon is suffering right now, it will be worth it. They could be so happy. With a family, eventually. Like Stefan said, "a do over". Does V Damon not understood his willingness to go through this pain means he loves Elena?
And Elena keeps finding vamp Damon inHD, surely she will soon realize that they are one and the same?
kimminnee chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
Ugh, it's so complicated! How does he chose? Actually, he just did. He agreed to be human with Elena. He's so sick, and he's agreed to stay that way for a month if she visits, kisses, and cares for him daily. She'll give HD attention. If she doesn't chose him,something's seriously wrong with her!
kimminnee chapter 8 . 8/9/2017
Poor Elena. She went from the highest high, to the lowest low. Stefan smelt her indiscretions, then broke up with her. Judgement rolling off of him.
How can Elena stay away from HD. Can Damon hang up his fangs? Did TVD steal you're idea and complicate it? How Damon stayed so cool with her possibly removing his child from her. Yes, she's too young to have a baby. But, she could later with him, if she wanted to.
Damon would have to kill his soul, HD, and become Elena's HUMAN soulmate, or, they would forget everything. What a mess! And HD will not be ignored after that deep of a connection.
At least he was good and supportive at the pharmacy. So many choices!
kimminnee chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
Is it hot in here? Damn Elena, you little Minx! But, who could resist Human Damon? Vampire Damon is going to be very happy. He is as in love with her as HD is. And I believe she is in love with him. Vampire Damonis correct, they are the same person. Elena just doesn't get it yet,
Poor Steffie, he gets to find out that his girlfriend isn't his anymore. Am I right? And Vamp Damon will wake with beautiful new memories. What will he do with them?
The next chapter is going to hurt like a bitch, isn't it?
kimminnee chapter 6 . 8/9/2017
If Elena knew Damon was checking up on her, knowing everything with her and HD was becoming a memory, and this was a date, she'd be so embarrassed!
Stefan is such a jerk. He can't accept that Damon is Elena's soulmate. Whatever he's coming back with, it's going to be bad and hurt everyone. Of course he doesn't care. He doesn't believe Damonis her soulmate. And she and him should break up, and get out of the way.
I'm excited for their date! Bring it on "Casanova".
kimminnee chapter 5 . 8/9/2017
Oh my goodness, what a mess. And human Damon and Elena playing footsie! I'm dying. She is not satisfied in her relationship with Stefan. He was never right for her. Human Damon seems to be stealing her heart! This fluffy chapter has me smiling. I can only imagine how smug Vampire Damon must be feeling. And Stefan has a very harsh reality to face.
kimminnee chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
So many variables to consider. Vamp Damon knows human Damon is not a virgin. But Elena doesn't. The condoms comment was funny. "uncle Stefan has a nice ring to it." Funny. This is quite complicated.
kimminnee chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
You wrote this while the show was so young! Pre-Nian preStelena breakup, pre Delena! Endgame even in the afterlife!
So vamp Damon will remember all of . When human Damon is awake, vamp Damon is asleep. And vice versa. They are falling for each other. How cute!
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »