Reviews for Doing the Shopping
Hello, I enjoyed reading your fic! I had a great laugh, thank U
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh lordy the image of this was hilarious imaging sherlock on a cart and actting like a 6 yr old
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hehehehe. I like it, desperate times call for VERY desperate measures huh?
spinner12 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Just the other day my teenage daughter was telling me how embarrassing it was when I rode the back of the shopping cart. :)
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Omg. XD I loved the part about being a minder of the autistic. XD
bookloverforeverandever chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I've read all your completed work and I really like your writing style. I really enjoyed this piece, esp the Icobod Crane reference.
Grissina chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I've always wandered if Sherlock never doing the shopping could be because he's been banned from the shop prior to meeting John. XD (Not that it would ever stop Sherlock to get in if it really was what he wanted, but still...).

Love your writing. Sorry if not always leave review, late at night it's more difficult for me to think in English sometimes.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
*gobsmacked* go john, using sex as a bribe for good behavior!
ElsaGemma chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Haha! It's so Sherlock!
stardiva chapter 1 . 11/23/2010

love this love this

you ever consider writing torchwood fan fics

giggles cause i could sooo see jack doing this.]

i love the bit about the cart. on how sherlock wonders if the shoppe would let them take one home.

love it
minlin chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I can see Sherlock acting exactly like that. How clever of John to distract him with the promise of sex. It will be such a sacrifice for him I'm sure.
Deactivating chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
nawwheeh.. minder for the autistic.. Ichabod Crane.. XD twas lovely, lovely ;')

esp. the ending... Clever John ;') x
Books.R.Magic chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow, I really liked this one-shot. It was very funny, and you captured John and Sherlock perfectly to me.

I especially loved the way you handled Sherlock with thr trolly and the whole Ichabod Crane thing, it really does fit and I got a vivid picture in my head hehe.

Can't wait to see what else you produce :).

IreneNorton chapter 1 . 10/27/2010

A minder of the autistic... *Giggles manically*