Reviews for What if? Finished!
greysanatomiac007 chapter 40 . 4/30
Your story was so amazing! and I really loved the amount of chapters ;) this Ella Enchanted fanfic is the best by far and stayed so true to the charactors. If you made this into a real book, I would definitely read it! Thank you so much for writing this!
sirena is not in philipino it is spanish philipinos just copied it or decided to use it

I know because I am from Mexico
Stephanie chapter 23 . 4/4
but she will then have the curse of disobedience instead of being obedient

I saw your little tick there :)

*** ***
******** *******
******************
***************
**********
*******
****
Stephanie I. M chapter 2 . 4/3
love this story so far please keep writing

PS. yeah sorry if I'm a little late ;)
Wickedforlife chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
No quiero: I don't want
jugar mi suerte por ti:to play my luck for you
no puedo: I cant
con (do you mean mi? or va?) pequena vivir: with little life (if it was mi it means my little life if it was va it means with to go little life; with little life to go)
pronto estaré de aqui; Soon I will be of here.
muy muy lejos: very very far
HeroofTwilight'sgf chapter 40 . 11/5/2011
Wow... I'm speechless! That was the best, most romantic Ella Enchanted-based story I've ever read! I love it!

-HeroofTwilightsgf
princesskristi1998 chapter 38 . 1/23/2011
I love this. The story is so long (which I love the most) and it's beautiful. I was so happy to read that Charmont saw that Lela was Ella, because Ella should not have deceived him.

Please write more (very long) stories of Ella Enchanted. In every story of Ella Enchanted, it's like I'm Ella because I can feel in my own heart how much she loves him, as if it were my own love.

_

Just a few hours ago, I had a dream. I woke up several times. But this time, I was thinking of the samples I read of Ella Enchanted on (because I can't have the book). In my dream, I was Ella.

Like in this story, Char is invited to dinner. He comes in and sees me, I see him. But I run upstairs where my dream turns into a nightmare. It was all dark and black. Then the dream ends.
Pinery chapter 40 . 3/2/2008
awesome
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Absolutely loved this story. And I see you're from the Philippines, but your english is amazing.
Little Comet chapter 15 . 6/15/2007
Just out of curiosity, why does Olive spell some words with b's instead of v's, and z's instead of th's?
1-More-Writer chapter 40 . 1/27/2006
this is an awesome story! the ending is just right and the way you've written the extra twist to the story is great! a wonderful ending too.
tiff chapter 40 . 6/28/2005
i liked ur story or should i say frekin novel! that wuz way longer than the original! it must've taken u a year to complete! oh well it wuz worth the while bye!
Lisa chapter 40 . 3/25/2005
i love it! i am so sorry that i didn't review before but then again, i only review once i am finshed to where it was finished [if you know what i mean]
kittychobit chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I love all your fanfiction you write.
PinkGirlNextDoor chapter 40 . 11/29/2004