Reviews for Twice Told
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I loved this! The kids were cute, and Zuko was perfect. I can imagine the old stories could get awkward for him, lol.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
hahaha loved it!
naien543 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Zuko just can't win, can he?
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This story was absolutely brilliant! I LOVED it! I couldn't stop laughing. :)
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Enjoyeg the whole thing but that ending line was brilliant lol! Loved it!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ha, awesome. I loved the last line, and this really is an interesting look into how the parents are handling telling their kids about their pasts. Thanks for a fun read!
lostdisguise chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very Cute! Nothing more I can say... it was flawless, greatly written, descriptive. Though it's completely strange to see everyone grown up, it was very fun to read here. Great job!
Avatard12 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
HAHAHHAHAHAHAA! I love this story! You should TOTALLY write more where Sokka tells the kids what was really going on with their Uncle Zuko.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is so much fun. I love Sokka the storyteller having fun at Zuko's expense. Ruzon is so cute and all the little kids havetheir own personalities. Love the final gag of dawning realization too. Priceless.
OnlyLuna chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was so funny - I absolutely loved the way that you characterized everyone, especially Sokka. You did their kids so perfectly too; they were such good combinations of their parents!

My favorite part had to be the "Zuko hires a whip-wielding bounty hunter to attack a convent full of nuns" line. But the whole thing was just awesome.
Werefaerie120 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was funnnnnny!
Carm9nD chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was so funny that I'm still laughing while I'm typing this review. Very well written.
snow.white.ice chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
THIS WAS ADORABLE! 3 I love this story so much it was extremly entertaining to read! It was heartwarming and fun and cute and well thought out, officially one of my favorites!
froyozensight chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Bahahahahaha oh poor Zuko and Mai...next summer will be lots of fun...
Kikoia chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Excuse me for a second, I need to make a trade with the devil to get back my soul for dying of laughter xDDDD