Reviews for someone to understand
Deleteaccountplease7370269 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Ohh very good.
anjumstar chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That was adorable. I love your St. Berry stories. And I have a secret: I don't even watch Glee. I've only seen the first episode, which, of course, doesn't even have Jesse in it, but I love him and Rachel together so much. You write them really well. I'm going through all of your stories of them.
Chikinaa chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I'm on my way!...awwwww adorable :D
shi hime chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
i love the ending it made me squeal in delight. When he heard rachel say i love you he ups and left for ohio that is so sweet. Hope to read more st. Berry couple.ΓΌ
gleek4evs chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
it's hilarious how jesse can just fly back to ohio to visit rachel whenever he wants! such a cute story, and it's so true that finn will never fully understand rachel like jesse can since jesse is practically rachel but male and has a love for black clothing. this is how season two of glee should have been. i totally hated when finn and rachel goofed up to make sam feel welcome. continue please!
1booklover11 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
i wish something like this was really happening on the show. secret messages between Rachel and Jesse that would be revaeled when he comes back into the show. Instead it looks like we're stuck with even more FINCHEL! arg!
GlambertGleeSA chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh this is so good! Is it a one shot ?
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awwww... I love it... it's what I wish would happen. LOL I wish that they would call or write because he gets her in a way no one else does. They share so much. Awesome job.
SnowGirl098 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
No, because if I rip St. Berry out of your mind, you will not write more St. Berry, and seeing as the number of St. Berry stories are severely lacking as of late, I will go crazy and possibly kill Ryan Murphy. Seriously, I'm think I'm going through St. Berry withdrawal and it is PAINFUL. So please don't stop writing St. Berry stories for the rest of us St. Berry lovers out here (even though I totally get your love of Puckleberry).

Anyway, now that that rant is over...I loved this story. Seriously.
northstar61 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Nice! There can never be enough stories where Rachel realizes that Jesse is her true soulmate.

P.S. Can't rip St. Berry out of your mind because I'm suffering from the same affliction. Don't want to be cured, either! ;)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
loved it!
Emily Mayers chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
i loved it!

it was perfet, it fit (almost) perfectly with the first episodes of the second season, and it was just really sweet :)

keep writing! your a really good writer, and i cant wait to read more of your work!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
love this
gleek06216 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
haha yay! I love the fact his first thought is she left Finn for Puck. It makes me giggle ;)(true though the assumption should be in this story it just makes him an oblivious male) Great job! Glad you finished it :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww, this was wonderful. I really want Jesse back. He and Rachel belong together. Finn does not appreciate Rachel at all! Keep writing :)