Reviews for Lost Little Brother
Tori chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Update soon
Cheetos78 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Love it can't to read more
ohmygoodnessnotanotherone chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Good chapter. Xander seems to be adjusting well, and he seems to be an asset to his brother. Looking forward to seeing some interaction between the brothers. Happy writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Thanks. I enjoyed this chapter. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Cool, a new chapter. Good that Xander was misdiagnosed. Interesting with Jesse and Willow. Til next time.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
coolness. and yeah, was an awesome chapter. so glad you were able to get going on this one again!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Its good to see that you came back to this one! Now, if you really want to do something nice, check out a certain tale that is going on Twisting. I think that the elements in it would have Speed AND Xander with wide eyes considering who and what is going on with it. Its called Code Ragnarok, and its a MEGA crossover! Trust me, this is one story that you might want to sit down and read. And DON'T forget your other stories on hold. There are quite a few that could use a update.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Update soon
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I'm not a big CSI fan but I LOVE THIS! More! I love a good H/C Brother fic.
sander9876 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
love it so far. plz update
DemonChyld chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I love the story and your characterizations are spot on. Great job. I saw the notice not to copy your story without permission, may I have permission to copy it onto my computer so I can read it when I don't have net access? I promise not to share it with others and really hope you will consider my request. Thank you for writing a wonderful story I really enjoy and I hope you write much more in the future.
MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Very interesting opening and the way you set this up has a lot of promise the potential for a vampire/slayer free Buffy story is very interesting.
darkorangecat chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
This was such a touching chapter. I really liked those hugs at the end. I'm looking forward to reading more.
chacra chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
you know, when i saw in my account that update, i jump and squeal like a little girl... i know, embarrassing, and more if you consider the hour: 02.00 am... yeah... never said that i was sane without at least nine hours of sleep..

anyway! thank you for this update! ah Alexx is really great! poor xan, so overwhelm with emotion that he should have had as a child! really hate the harris.. hope you will make them pay for what they did!

good luck!
Angel JJK chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Good for Xander. Please continue.