Reviews for My Mommy, the Hok'tar
escape5 chapter 9 . 3/11
why isn't there another chapter, this story has a lot of potential.
mightymel30 chapter 9 . 1/28
This is a great story. I know it has been a while but are you planning on continuing it
fierynightangel chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
please get rid of riley!
Goddess-Vampire chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
That was great! Hope for another update soon.
ImmortalWar chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Dude...stop teasing me! just send me all of the chapters you have done and I will not chase you down with the other villagers with our pitchforks and torches.
Peanut Gallery chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Great so far, More Please.

Thanks for a Great Read,

Peanut Gallery
EvilTheLast chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Good update.
Major Simi chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
well Looks like SG1 found some interesting things, good chapter,
EvilTheLast chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Just read the first 6 chapters. Looks like a great story.
Terrence Rogue chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
You updated! I can't tell you how excited I was to see this. It is, literally, the ONLY active Buffy/SG1 story on this site. I love the fear (or healthy respect) the guys have for her and can't wait to see SG1's reaction to her.

I really hope for a Buffy/Jack pairing. I think their humor and general attitudes would go well together. I don't know if your taking requests but I can't help but hope.

I reread this from the beginning just as a quick reminder and I really loved the bit with Faith's tattoos. The mutual attachment shown between the girls was lovely.

I really hope you update this again soon, your my only shot at more Buffy/SG1.
zeynel chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
I love this! *grins* Please, d cntinue! I really like Graham and Frrest. And the way they saw Riley failings, not thinking him necesseraly innocent was great as well!
Nedy Rahn chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Me thinks several former Initiative soldiers may soon have a new job and it won't involve capturing or slaying demons or vampires. I think a certain Colonel will be given the option to retire to save face, and if Walsh survives this debacle she'll be found in a nice off world facility without the option of ever returning home to Earth.
serenityselena chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
oh my... things are getting really interesting at the Initiative base...
looking forward to their reactions to the video :)
Gracfully chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
neat like it can't wait to find out what happens next
Lola Smith chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Oh, I hope Riley knew all along, cause then we get to see Buffy kick his ass.