Reviews for How Many Times?
Ella chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Hooray! I'm so glad to hear it! :) I'm loving Finding Warmth and Horribly Wrong too, so keep them coming!
fangirl36 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Cant wait
For Both Sides chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Abby...over the series has become more increasingly childish. At least the first seasons she was somewhat a adult...anyways..awesome story
Crawcolady chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Thank you for the information about an upcoming sequel, I am quite looking forward to reading it! As I have said before, I enjoy reading your stories. You have an interesting, attention-getting writing style with great story lines! Please keep up the good work!
StarsInHerHair chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Oh, I am so glad you're finally writing a sequel! I have read several stories where Tim transfers to OSP in L.A., which is interesting, but he's also young and single, so he has numerous options (especially with his brains and skills). I can't wait to see where you take this!

Love, Stars
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Very interesting story... I look forward to this story's sequel! I can only hope that you will update this story to let us know the sequel is out! :)

Thanks for writing and posting!
SassyJ chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Fabulous. Looking forward to it.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Ooh cool!
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Is there a sequel? That ending is just taunting me - it's totally a cliffhanger!
alodefall chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
please keep writing on this i want to know were mcgee is its an awesome story btw )
Clamanter chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Please update this! But why does M-Tear have this 'gut feeling' if you will, that Tim is going to have his OWN team?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
There has to be a follow up for this. You cant just leave it here.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
great fic, would love to read more so please update soon:)
fanfic fan chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
when will you be writing the promised sequel?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013