Reviews for How Many Times?
friend chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Crap, I did it again. Read a story that's not complete and hasn't been added to in a long time. This is really good - PLEASE finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I love this story please update soon
fangirl36 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
u should really keep this going tim as a boss would really stick it to team gibbs
earthdragon chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Interesting story. Is there a sequel to this that says where Tim has transferred to and what happens in his new team?
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
How is this story complete? Is there a sequel or something?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Where in the world is Timothy McGee? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I love this story! Do you have a sequel? I would love to read it!

athenakitty chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Does this mean that Abby will finally grow up? Just what department will McGee land in. Is the rest of the team going to get raked over the coals as well?
guendalyn3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Please continue this! Consider the re-encounter of the former teammates after such a long period of time...It would be great!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
update plzzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
oh, great fic! I would love for you to write a follow up on Gibbs confronting the rest of his team and discussing how they are going to work on their behavior. I would also love a sequel to show Tim coming back or wherever he has been and the team seeing him and seeing how much he really does and how other people really appreciate him.
fangirl36 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
any updates coming this is a brilliant story
dr3 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
So great! Glad to see Gibbs & Co. called on all that crap. Tim was indeed the long-suffering scapegoat. Never could understand Gibbs glib-blindness in handling all those situations. Abby is very annoying in her teenagy-ish, 30-something-ish, psycho-gothy-ish behavior. They all knew that Tim came from a background of being bullied all through school, and how painful growing up was for him, yet continued to taunt him. Really like this story ;p
prairiecitygirl chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
I enjoyed reading this.

You hint at a possible continuation...I really hope one day you might continue. It would be interesting if they met again in a few years - and what experiences happen during that time.
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I feel like this can become a full out story. Like what happens when Timmy's new team works with Gibb's team on a case. Something like that. Anyway wonderful work! Love it!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »