Reviews for How Many Times?
prairiecitygirl chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
I enjoyed reading this.

You hint at a possible continuation...I really hope one day you might continue. It would be interesting if they met again in a few years - and what experiences happen during that time.
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I feel like this can become a full out story. Like what happens when Timmy's new team works with Gibb's team on a case. Something like that. Anyway wonderful work! Love it!
ThE-bOrEd-OnEs chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I really love when Abby finally gets it for the things she does and Gibbs just turning a blind eye to it.

Are you going to continue it with another story?

Seeing the teams response to Tim being on another team, maybe even one that seems to be doing better than Gibbs team?

Please continue it!
Celeri Extreme chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Gibbs is a a bastard, Vance is right.

Loved the fic, it's pretty realistic and very well written. I'm amazed Gibbs team is allowed to get away with all the crap the put on McGee. Good to see someone else gets that too.
Celeri Extreme chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Never thought I'd say this, but here it is: Go Vance! Abby so deserved that, she's kinda a bitch to McGee sometimes and it isn't fair to him.
Celeri Extreme chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It is really ridiculus the number of times Abby gets away with stuff. It annoys me. I give you kudos for awesomeness ansd agreeing.
Rose de Sharon chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Wow! Go Leon! Gibbs and co. certainly needed a good reality check - especially Abby, whose whining attitude in Mexico endangered innocent students. And her attitude towards Tim after he shoot the dog to save himself from being mauled! Unbelievable!

I hope you will continue this story as I am curious about what has happened to Tim: which team has he been transfered to? I'm ready to bet he'll become Senior Field Agent there very soon! ;-)

Best regards,

Rose de Sharon
gaben chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
You need to keep going with this . I'm glad makes the statement that part of the problem was with him as well. Though o was starting to feel timmy's comments to Vance , uncharacteristic of his character, a bit Sookie.. I don't think McGee would go onto too much detail with Vance dropping them in the proverbial poo like that, even if he had had enough. However the point that Vance makes and the treatment of McGee characters is good. I also think you got it right, Vance would not tell Gibbs.

Perhaps the next conversation Gibbs should have is with Ducky.

Perhaps the final scenario could be our hero Mc gee saving all their asses, behind the scenes, undercover , without their knowlede and their blame when one of them stuffs up.
gaben chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Yayy, I'm with Vance on this one, though ... Hmmm, no I'll keep going, I think you have a good plan.
MoonGCyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was a great story, I'd say. Finally, someone laid the law down to Abby and didnt try to sugar coat anything to make her "feel better". I hate the way she treats Tim. But i have to wonder why this story ended so soon? Are you and Shelbylou planning on making a sequel or something in the near future? I hope so because this seems to have been cut off in the middle of an episode, so to speak. Otherwise keep up the great work.
trout1986 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
"hindsight..huh, ain't that a wonderful thing" wake up and smell the coffee Gibbs

Good story, I would love to see Gibbs be forced to see how a real team treats mcgee with respect and Team gibbs being forced to see how Tim would flourish when treated with respect and a little kindness.
Icky Wick chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I really liked this story a lot! I really loved Vance finally laying it on the line to Gibbs. At last!

I would absolutely love it if you were to write an epilogue on that next meeting, or where Tim does end up...or the team being screwed up because Tim isn't there. Tony, Abby, and Ziva are all takers, so it will be interesting how the group gets along now.
ElSaTa chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
great story how come you did not continue? would have loved to read a next you will continue this one.
AstraLily chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I really liked this story, but I was sad to see it end so soon. I really hope you write a sequel, because I'm interested to see where Vance put McGee that the others might still see him but not like it. Even if it's a oneshot (though I admit as soon as it comes out as a oneshot, I'd probably be hoping it would be extended to at least a few chapters... hey, I love your work!). Hope you do more soon!
MadamShinigami chapter 3 . 10/31/2011