Reviews for How Many Times?
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This story brings up most of the points for why I don't like Abby. The other thing is the infamous 'Abby Hug'. I think she uses it to bring more attention to herself than she does to bring comfort to 'the huggee'. Gibbs can't see past that fact that she's a partial replacement for the daughter he lost. He's rearly berated Tony for his treatment of Tim because again (I believe) he feels Tony is almost a son. It's only been a year and a half since I started watching NCIS, and I ordered most of the DVD's almost at the same time. Abbys treatment of Tim pretty must jumped out at me early on. There are some season one episodes I haven't seen yet. I do remember a clip from an episode where Abby tells Tim that he didn't need anyone else (a girlfriend) because she (Abby) should be all he needed. That really turned me off of Abby. The nerve. Especially when they were no longer dating. Then she refers to her feelings for Tim as the same as if for a puppy like he was a there for her entertainment. I could go on, but I won't.

I'd love to see a sequel to this story where they don't see Tim for quite a while and realize what an asset he was (though that's about how they treated him, more as a resource or tool) and that they miss him as a person. It might be nice to see that he'd been working for someone important at the Pentagon or something, and that he was thriving, finally, as someone important valued and rewarded him for his potential. Then have to have him return to NCIS as a liaison to a case for his boss. You know, Abby once again walked away (in this story) without any repercussions for her actions. It would be great to see her have to show some responsibility for a change. I've always wondered when they're going to let her grow up.
shushumomo chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Ha finally some vindication for Timothy, I will look to see if there's a sequel. I hope so. But even if there isn't I love this story. As in the series it seems that the only one's truly respecting Tim is Vance. There's just something between those two that I like and I'm glad that you put in in a story.

I don't care for Abby much, her position as most favorite is just so glaringly there and most of the time Tim pays the price.

No Mcabby for me ever.

Thank you for sharing, I will read the rest of your stories.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
WHOOHOOO, you go, Tim! Great that he's done something about the shameful treatment he frequently gets from the writers, er, his team, and especially Sciuto. I've lost a lot of respect for the character (Abby) for the way she uses & abuses Tim. Great Story, LOVED Vance telling Gibbs the hard truth. I love Gibbs but don't like his behavior towards Tim or his spoiling of Abby.
ENIGMA LADY chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
LOVE this story. Is there going to be a sequel. In a lot of the stories the team realizes what they have doe only when Tim breaks down in some way. Now don't get me wrong I enjoy those stories, I'm just saying that this one has the distiction of Tim standing up for himself and moving on instead of Tim falling apart and the team putting him back together. This story comes from the position of Tim working things out with the team while he stands on his own two feet and I LOVE THAT.

p.s. The way Abby treats Tim in all the episodes you mentioned is why I will not jump on the bandwagon for Tim and Abby to be a couple, I feel that Tim deserves better than Abby abd how she treats him.

Once again thank you for a wonderful read.
DarkGenesis chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really liked this story. I also feel that Abby gets away with too much, and can be real childish. Are you planning on continuing the story. It seems to good to be left there.
Robin Redbird chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Loooove it! Will there be a sequel?
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
omg i love this, I love abby's character but i always thought she got too much freedom with her actions. and I've always felt that the whole team took McGee for granted. I'd love to see a sequel to this.
Akinom.83 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
I'd really love to see Abby having to face the consequences of her actions on the show. Thank you for writing this story.

Can't wait for the sequel :))

You really gave the team, and especially Gibbs a wake-up-call!
Vonn 185 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
As usual, you wrote a good story that raises a lot of good points. I am very curious as to where Tim turns up. IMO Vance has always shown more interest and respect with Tim than Jenny ever did. I can't see her ever reading Gibbs' team the riot act for mistreating Tim.
RedDragen chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I love it, I can't wait for more. Maybe Tim will go to La team
DS2010 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Man did you ever hit that on the head about the teams attitude towards McGee and Abby! I think that Gibbs needs to realize that Abby is not this perfect little princess everyone makes her out to be. When she really is a manipulative spoiled brat. Not that i dislike her character, just telling it like it is.

I do hope that Gibbs will at least apologize if nothing else Tim deserves that.

I would bet anything McGee is somehome in management. LOL :)
incrediblygiftedfaker chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
wow, I seriously never noticed the way the team treated McGee. Great insight, great story!
Servant05 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
:( I don't like these chapters. I'm glad that it finally shook them up but you had to hurt Gibbs too? :( Where did McGee go? :(

risseb1123 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Abby exhibited a lot of annoying characteristics in the episode, Cracked. It seems like the writers of the show are softening Gibbs up a bit because I don't know if Abby would've gotten away with her crap a few seasons back.

I like this story and where it's headed. Your Vance is really believable. Having McGee finally truly stand up for himself is a nice twist. Keep up the good work.
bobbybobboo chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
that wad awsome pleeze update
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »