Reviews for I Will Be Watching You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
You should continue this out of a one shot. It looks very promising for a full story.
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So nicely done XP
whiteskura chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Another great fic from you! ,

Personally, I always enjoy reading your EdoJellal/EdoErza fics! They're just awesome and not OOC. Please write a fic about when Erza was pregnant, it'll be very very cute...

Thanks for always writing great EdoJellal/EdoErza fics, it's my favourite pairing in the whole story!
Dotty.Smiley chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aww, Erza! Don't be so harsh on your possibly-in-the-near-future love sla-hubby!

By the way, it is rather short but well written still! Keep up the good job, aye!
Sidi chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love it. I just love, love, love it. How you write it, how you express her feelings, her pride. How he braces for attac and she drops to one knee. How they comunicate and understand each other. I just love it :)
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
hmmm...This is cool..I have to say well done on their attitudes...You kept Ezra and Jerall in character quite nicely...
Wysteria Starfyre chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very well written. I think you have an amazing grasp of the character's personalities. I love how you swapped out their point of views to clarify why she looked away and her mood changed when she looked back. Awesome piece!
Tracy chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Omg it is awesome I luv this even though I prefer erza and Gerard together i guess mystgun and edo erza r the same. But can u make a erza and Gerard fic
Waca chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love it! EdoErza's so great in your fics! I could really see the scene, I love the way you write!

Really? We can get a fic of our choosing? Oh I do hope I'm in the ten first! I would really like a sweet little fic about EdoErza having her baby! And I don't know, but something like how she and Mystogan learn to love each other (because there's big gaps between your fics...and I adore them, so I wanna know more!)

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
ice queen chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oooh, I like it! It showed Erza's reasons very well

Do your best, Mystogun!
Raymonde chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
that 's a part of nanowrima , who stays faithful in manga isn't it ? I like but i prefer to see them as a couple
wolfteam000 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hahaha I hyperventilated when I saw a new story from you but I'm irritated that new stories don't show up in my email even though I added Author Alert, Story Alert, Fav Story and Fav Author :P still I love checking.

Anyway, beautiful. You captured every moment perfectly. My heart was beating along with every beat of the story 3
asianpearl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
nice one! :) i've just finished the tower of heaven arc in the anime and i have yet to read the manga.. but it just so happens that the very first episode of Fairy Tail i saw on tv was the episode where Erza appears before the council! so yea.. haha.. Jellal X Erza ftw! :D