Reviews for The Price of Love
super ario chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow. That was incredibly well written. I enjoyed that. Thank you.
Billybob - csagun36 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I must say, that this story is very-very believable. I reject all the Dramione ships out of hand due to his (in-cannon) blood purity bigotry. But Hermione cheating on Ron by sleeping with Harry, I’ve always thought the more likely outcome; some ten years after the last book epilog. I thank-you so much for avoiding the usual reasons for Hermione leaving Ron in the dust; the standard emotional neglect excuse or physical abuse, ‘Heaven forbid’ Hermione be at fault. Those Mione/fans that have put the Hermione character on the pedestal of perfection will give you hell for what you’ve written. However; I for one, applaud your mature Ron, handling of the situation for the sake of the kids.
Awefulbeautifullife chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This is an absolutely wonderful story. I was so impressed with Ron and how well he was dealing with everything. When all the kids showed up at his house I actually started to cry. This is wonderful, and surprisingly given how Harry/Hermione normally is, not unbelievable. I loved it, although I must admit the ambiguous ending, however perfect for the story, stung a bit. I wanted everything to work out. :(
Kruemel the House-elf chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Excellent take on Ron. He seems very much in character.

I kept hoping the matter would turn out to have been a misunderstanding or an accident, that somebody had jinxed Harry or Hermione or both, or had slipped them some love potion.

The end still leaves room for some hope. Maybe Ron and Hermione will manage to rebuild their relationship.

Only Harry will lose everything, maybe even Lily and James. Poor guy. Why had he to go and destroy several families in one fell swoop?

I also like the way you portrayed Asteria, Draco, and their relationship.

The enmity between Ron and Draco seems to have decreased. Draco even offers his condolences to Ron.

This is a good piece of writing. You offer a glimpse of a possible future, even though that's a rather sad one.

Well done.