Reviews for Tell Me
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I'm hoping a follow up to this is on your list somewhere! I'm assuming I put off reading it until I'd finished by post-DB piece. You should have reminded me to read it. Imagine now much more pestering for a sequel I could have done. Please consider a follow up. I would love to see them sit in the Cube and talk everything through :)
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Looking good this far... full of possibilities
Honey204 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I couldn't even review right after I read this because I had to think for a little while. I feel like at this point, commenting that your writing is excellent and that I loved your fic because it was excellent is basically a given, but I'll continue to do it because I'm sure it's always nice to hear.

This goes back to same question of why he's acting the way he is. Or I guess how he goes from that guy to this guy. It's just so annoying and confusing and I can only imagine how Gillian would feel. Well, I can kind of imagine because you always write her thoughts out so well.

Last thing, having Gillian and Cal across the table and arguing in the cube has secretly been one thing I kind of want to see happen on the show. I was so excited to see that you wrote them in there! I guess I've just always thought it would be so interesting (and fairly ironic) to see them "scrutinizing" and "analyzing" each other in there.

I can't tell exactly how long this is getting because I'm typing it on my phone, but I so badly want the Cal on the show to explain everything, as you have him doing, to Gillian real soon. I can't really handle much more of whatever they're going through right now. Please Cal, hurry!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
He has never gotten over her lie in the epi with her with the back ground!
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
very good, add more please
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
He needs to tell her the truth about his feelings:). Thanks for writing.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I wonder how the show will explain his erratic behaviour? Operable brain tumor?
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
best post ep fic i read so far-well, there is actually a tie between recoilandgrace n u- but still. so, as i was saying, best post ep fic on 3x03/04.

killer line:

"Damn this man and his excruciating habit of infuriating and charming her at the same time."

there r other killer lines as well, but i loved that 1 the most.
SassyCop chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ahhh. If you only wrote for the show. I think them in the cube like that would make for very interesting stuff!