Reviews for Rest In Peace
Vilinye chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Poor Tia. That really made me want to cry. And the part about "puppet vultures" provided balance
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh gosh. There aren't even words for how much I have fallen completely in love with this. I wasn't entirely sure who it was about in the beginning, but the reveal was just amazing. Ohh, this line: "this was about as far from fair as it was possible to get." Beautiful, just beautiful...I could quote the whole thing though, to be fair. Gah...too much perfection...can't express in a review...suffice to say, probably my favourite SJA one-shot to date.
The Last True Hero chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Brilliant. Oddly enough, I can quite easily see the Doctor going to her funeral.
Stitch54 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Brilliant.
tatty ted chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow. This is awesome.

I loved it (:

Brilliant writing,

Captured the mood perfectly :)
Pendragon2601 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was such a good fic.

When I heard that line I thought that she must've had a death happen to her as well. I loved the ending of this as well. :)
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ah, I loved it! There was definitely more to Tia than met the eye, you don't conspire with a bunch of vultures to kill the Doctor without a damn good reason (especially if you're in UNIT!). This was beautifully written, I'm absolutely in love with your writing style. It captured the mood perfectly. I love the ending as well, the Doctor going back to her childhood. Great job.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 10/27/2010