Reviews for Prismatic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Just found this and loved every word. Thank you.
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is lovely. I skipped over this fic when the alert first arrived in my inbox, because I assumed the sentences would be all disjointed and choppy. But they're not - each one contains a whole story, and they're all beautiful. Sentimental, funny, romantic stories of love and trust, which never once devolve into schmaltz or sap. Beautifully done.
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Ok, I love it. All of it, but my favourites are:

Death

Forever

Soliloquy

Hair

Blessing

Quiet

And that certainly gives away my... fixation with death I guess.

Your images are alive. Very powerful writting, my friend.

allthatisevil
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
They're all so great, can't pick any favorites.
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow, absolutely beautiful. I can't even begin to pick favourites because I'd probably be listing most of them! You made me laugh and cry and everything in-between. Amazing writing :) x
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is so touching and well written that it took my breath away. In fact, this is second time I am reading this in the course of a few hours. I particularly loved Soft, Death, Sex, Forever, Weakness, War, Walking, Blessing, and Quiet.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hi there,

These were absolutely fantastic...I got the feeling as I read some of them that I had read them before! Some were so sad! I thought you could make stories out of some of them too...A few of my favourites were...6. Rain...7. Chocolate...11. Name...14. Sex...18. Forever...

Really loved them all...