Reviews for You're my Somebody
mrl98 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
wowww! ur amazing! I mean, u immediately made me lu v this story when i hardly even like the pairing! Thats a really big compliment from me, so be proud of urself! ur writing is amazingly beautiful! Keep up the good work! )
some-girl-somewhere chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
THAT STORY WAS AWESOME! Very detailed and it was so detailed that it made the mood of the story very recognizable.

I like how you showed their POVs. I like them telling what effect the other has on the other person.

I am a big fan of this couple and i'm glad you made a fic of them! YAY! You should look at my Kairi/Xion fic. It's not as good as number03's Kairi/Xion fic but yea. Look at her story also! We are also making a collab of the couple.

I hope you make more stories! You have potential :D
Smoresora chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Xion~

Ish Sora. :D

Jkhssudivhui ...df. D

...Sorry force of habit. _

Anywayyyys, Your fic was gewwwwd. :3

I mean considering it's a crack pairing that goes against canon, I found it very sweet and sad.

I liked how you switched POVs. A lot of people tend to only be able to write one character's POV but you able to express emotions from both sides which was really great.

...Write moar.

And no. Don't go to my profile. I have profile failure. And I haven't posted anything. Ever. xD