Reviews for Northern Lights
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Nooooooo... T.T

I've reached the last of the Quarantined sequels. Not. Fair.

Yes. I have read them all. And I now intend to go read each and every other fic that you have written. And then I may reread Quarantined.

Could you write some more? I really, really love them.
Ilirraan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is cute. :)
I'm going to check out all of your stories.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Cute!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
very good
Darkover chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Dear Shirebound: This was sad, but sweet. I very much liked Strider's promise to Melian at the end. Thanks for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
bethahnee chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I thought I'd reviewed this already... apparently I hadn't! *distress*

Anyway, it's lovely! Poignant, sweet... love the imagery. :) Nicely done!

TR18
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
That is just the sweetest, most gorgeousest thing I've read in so long, I would cry but I'm smiling too much. Thank you so so much for that, it really is the most wonderful piece of writing I've found in so long. And the ending... just so... sigh. I'm speechless, the only word that wont leave my head is exquisite so I guess I'll leave it at that.

x
ariex04 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Aww. This story is really sweet. Great job with it!
Haurvatat chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
AAH! YOU UPDATEEED!

*squees herself into an oblivion*

I love me some caramel apples, too. Trust Aragorn to have a massive sweet tooth. ;D Samhain is such a great time of year... Wish I'd seen the Northern Lights, like, ever. They sound so pretty whenever I heard them described! And now that Frodo's seen them, I'd hate to be left out.

I'm sure I've mentioned more times than is really healthy that I love your fics, not just the Quarantined sequels, but once more, it bears mentioning. I LOVE YOU SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

Also, what are the odds of a Thanksgiving kind of fic? *waggles eyebrows* I know it's sort of a warped American holiday, but seriously, like hobbits wouldn't jump on any excuse to feast their brains out? And simple celebrations of harvests would be pretty much universal I'd think... and if you aren't interested in writing it, I would be!

You're awesome and it's awesome that you're still an active writer (wrings hands guiltily),

-Brynna
miladyRanger chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Thanks for another beautiful addition to the Quarantined universe! I love the comment that "the reality is better than any dream." That's so true, on so many levels... it leaves me with a lot to think about. The idea that Melian still searches for LĂșthien after all this time is both saddening and hopeful, and I really appreciate that Aragorn understands why. This struck a chord in my heart, and I hope that your stories will always continue to do so.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very cute. I love the northern lights! I wonder if Melian ever sees Arwen while she's out looking for Luthien...

I loved the ending and Aragorn's conviction that the child's tale is true, and his own message for Melian. What a good idea! Thanks very much.
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
:) Thanks!
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
As always, really girl :), this was beautiful, I love Aragorn with Frodo, he's so patient! I truly enjoyed the story and the idea of the apples!

I really enjoy this universe of yours :), be well!
dshael chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww. That was so sweet! I love the way you write Aragorn. :)