Reviews for Shattered Lives
rosarioblack chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I honestly love this story very much...CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK
Ayronya chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter, is it still being continued? Please say yes *puppy eyes* i love how you portrayed everyone c:
JuleMaker chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
AHHH. updatee 3
duchessme chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
i luv aizen n ichi u continuing this?seems that ichi will be broken once more because of not but a happy endng with them together.
Dianne060807 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I like it! I don't know when it started but i've been slowly liking aizenxichigo pairing. More please!
Aegis' Trickster chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
why did you stop here? It's been a year!
clio1111 chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
HOW COULD U JUST LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THAT? WHERE IS MY NEXT CHAPTER?!
wolves2152 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Awww aizen so nice! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Continue this story, please, I am begging you.
spiel chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Hey hey hey Aizen! I thought Ichigo was supposed to be the one coming onto you D:
PleiadesWolfe chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Still as good as the first time and I know I'm a little late on reviewing this chapter, but I do like it. I can't wait to see where Aizen and Ichigo's relationship goes.
NamiZexi chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
QQ Where are you Author-samaaa?

It says it was updated months ago QQ Many monthsss!

I like this story too much ;A;

Please...soon? QQ
Lady Avotil chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Hi!_

Well, I like the story so far. It has a lot of potential, definitely, so I am looking forward to seeing how it continues._

The level of English used is amazingly high and the quality of the writing is as well. Dialogue and description are perfectly balanced, making the story enjoyable to read and fairly easy to understand._

So keep up the fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.!_
Titania of Swords chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
hmmm. i love this! I cant wait for an update!
Lil Mexican chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Y da hell did ya leave it there eh! Yo lil fingets betta typ fast as dey can! I beg of ya!