Reviews for Shattered Lives
Hyouton Inuki chapter 8 . 5/7
*squee-ing*
The last part's like a marriage vow *giggle*
I'm so deeply in love with the way you portrayed Aizen and the tension between he and Ichigo. It's so funny to see Aizen kept his calm mask while self-restraining so much. He's so patient and... moral. It has been more than 6 months! This Aizen was definitely endless patient (to the point I pity him) *lol*
Seriously I like this kind of... (love) game, with tempting, self-straining, hinting, struggling... XD

It's sad that you stopped updating this story. But I still put it in Story Alert hoping some day, you may come back.

Thank you for writing this great story
Kimikozumi chapter 8 . 2/22
Last chapter 5 years ago?
But... But! This story is too good to stop! I do hope you'll continue this at some point. It has been truly entertaining.
Phantom Trainer chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
i have a hard time believing that the next chapter is under way seeing as it's been years since the last update. this is a great story though, and i would love to see you continue it. i'll be watching and waiting.

Phantom OUT!
Alex Sage chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I honestly love this story very much...CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK
PleaforInsanity chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter, is it still being continued? Please say yes *puppy eyes* i love how you portrayed everyone c:
JuleMaker chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
AHHH. updatee 3
duchessme chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
i luv aizen n ichi u continuing this?seems that ichi will be broken once more because of not but a happy endng with them together.
Dianne060807 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I like it! I don't know when it started but i've been slowly liking aizenxichigo pairing. More please!
Aegis' Trickster chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
why did you stop here? It's been a year!
clio1111 chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
HOW COULD U JUST LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THAT? WHERE IS MY NEXT CHAPTER?!
wolves2152 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Awww aizen so nice! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Continue this story, please, I am begging you.
spiel chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Hey hey hey Aizen! I thought Ichigo was supposed to be the one coming onto you D:
PleiadesWolfe chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Still as good as the first time and I know I'm a little late on reviewing this chapter, but I do like it. I can't wait to see where Aizen and Ichigo's relationship goes.
NamiZexi chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Q~Q Where are you Author-samaaa?

It says it was updated months ago~ Q~Q Many monthsss!

I like this story too much ;A;

Please...soon? Q~Q