Reviews for The Hogwarts Graduate
Karou WindStalker chapter 2 . 11/20/2011

Wish you had continued it.
Wolvenkite chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Never seen the movie bit this looks very interesting. Hope you update
gaul1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
odd situation, bye
jjones987 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Very funny
Jaypallas chapter 2 . 12/13/2010

cool idea. I understand, that it couldn't be McG if want to stay near to the source, but that would be a cool young guy/experienced Lady pairing too...

I hope you will continue, cheers J
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
That was a very humorous story thus far. I hope you update soon.
T. H. Enesley chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
I recall why I didn't care for "The Graduate" when it hit the "big screen" all those years ago. Everyone knew how it was going to end and it wasn't very encourageing. Being a guy who lived through the "Sexual Revolution" during his late tean age years in the early '60's, it never held any ring of truth or even much wishful thinking for me. Chasing women was just plain difficult. They didn't know what they wanted and it defininitely wasn't me at any age. No complaints. That's just my reality so The Graduate never rang ture. I always new who I was and where I was going. Got there too and enjoyed the trip and any woman who didn't come along missed a good ride. I have no complaints about your interpretation. It brings the old tale and all it's problems fresh again. I would very much rather find out how see MUGGLE SUMMER, WIZARD'S FALL plays out. I know you said some where that you plan to finish it. I'd like to live that long.
Justblaise chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This whole thing reads awkwardly. I get that you're trying to adhere to The Graduate plot/memorable phrases,'s not executed in a way that let's me forget that a lonely housewife shouldn't be able to so thoroughly manipulate the guy who just beat Voldemort. Even if the writing was technically and stylistically flawless, the plot would still fall flat.

Just because no one's done an HP/Graduate mash-up, doesn't mean that one *should*. I've yet to see a Harry Potter/Animal House crossover, but I won't lament its absence in the fanfiction world either.

You're better off just letting this one die.
theform chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
great concept. all i can say is more please! you've done a fantastic job changing the non-magical elements of the movie into magical elements. and you've done a great job of handling harry's existential crisis so far.
Heliosion chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Messed up but I love it. Keep up the good work
rune1806 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Very funny, I could not think that I would have behaved any differently that poor Harry did. Not that any of my friends moms were miwltf their daughters were a different matter lol.
Darren Alston chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hahaha...I still remember watching "The Graduate" eons ago and this brought some of the scenes from the movie back. Now I can't get that song out of my head...

Great work so far, keep it up.
Nerox chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Just finished reading, and please, do continue. I find the idea pretty awesome and your writing style is also very good. Hope to read more soon.

Celexs Draconia chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Oh man, this is hilarious. Its a great read and i look forward to seeing the next update.

MissRe chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
LMAO - this chapter cracked me up. Mrs. Davis was doing a full court press and poor Harry just couldn't get out of the situation. LOL Awesome job.