Reviews for Something Borrowed
swartzvald chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
You definately have cats.
Twains Ghost chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
After reading Robert Harris' review of Chris Dee, I had to find out what all the hoopla was about. After trying to read Something Borrowed, I can see now that Mr. Harris' was being way too kind. Chris Dee is no writer. Furthermore, after reading what the other reviewers on this site were saying, I noticed something odd. It appears that most of the reviewers all have the same voice. What I mean is that, their writing styles are all the same, as if one person wrote them all. Then I noticed another odd pattern, they are all clustered around the same dates.

To sum up the review of Something Borrowed, it is just plain boring!
Sarai chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
LOL! Cute.
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I love this skit
kaitlynvoncat chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Poor Whiskers and his pillow indentations. xD This was one of my favorite's of all the ones I've read so far. I loved the cats POV and just the thought of MadHatter having to make up all of that stuff just for his Aunt was death by laughter for me. x3 Eddie was my favorite part of that group when he just walked into his place.

“My stuff,” Eddie repeated. “That wall - and that one - and that one.” xD
liyingfa13 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
lol. i love nutmeg and whiskers!
24isover chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
i like how varied your stories are and how there are a lot of interactions between all of them. Now we have the cats' POVs too.

it was really nice of her to do this favor for gordon. after all, she is part of the family now.

Jervis. His Aunt Maud. Birdcage. LOL
Wispr chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
I'm addicted... truly I am! Your stories are such fun to read, they really pull a person in.!

Wispr chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
ROTFLMAO!

Wispr chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Love that bit about what Batman did with the photos. The the Aunt is terribly funny. Good work!

Wispr chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Really neat how your did the Cats perspective!

t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Your writing is improving, it was always good, just you can see improvement from when you started. One reason I started writing, I KNOW I need to improve.
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
She had fun with this job
Aaronpoe chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
...That was TOO funny... I had to calm myself down before I could continue reading! Oh man, I love your writing... there have been quite a few moments I love up to this point... Selina's play... the night Selina and Batman chilled on the opera house... the fight involving Harley, Ivy, Harvey, and Joker... of course, Hatter, Nigma and Harvey coming to Bruce's home... Ra's, Bruce and Selina... Gordon and Bruce... and now this... just so freakin cool. You get mad props man, mad props.
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
That was absolutely one of the funniest bits (along with the recurring couch of doom) that I've read yet! Oh god, I'll die laughing!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »