Reviews for Coffee, pencils and wine
MsLanaParrilla chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
More please? This story is amazing!
CaseyJr chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Wow, this story was so promising and you ended it here?! WHY?! I REALLY LIKE IT
ShotGunGirl2015 chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
this is a good story!
rainybamboo chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
Oh my god you stoppEd right there. Any change you would go on? Amazing story.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
hey!
just wondering...will you finish the story? i really like it. please (puppy eyes)
Westie80 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
More please you have got to finish this story
skidney chapter 16 . 12/16/2011
Please please please update soon! I have to know what happens!
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
Good to see the new chapter up, just a couple of grammatical errors, apart from that another brilliant chapter.

Sounds like your story's coming to an end, depressing, I was really hoping to see a little bit more of Kate/Ari-you did a really good of keeping them in character, especially Kate.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sonya Alexander chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
Your story is really good! please update really soon! :)
Candy77 chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
It was very good! God bless you!
Rakamia chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
I can't think of anything to say but again, great chapter! All your last chapters have been extremely well-written, and the way you manage to write the emotions and thoughts to Kate is amazing. I can only ask you to keep up the good work!
rookie802 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Good story!
maya chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
i just wanted to let you know i really enjoy your story...

and personally, i would love to see ari and kate together, i kinda let myself believe in him and kate (i actually stopped watching ncis a bit into the third season, it was no longer the show i loved without them...)
Sonya Alexander chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Great story! I love it. Please keep updating!
Rosajean chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Glad you updated! I really really hope that Kate isn't headed towards Stockholder's syndrom, but it looks like she could be leaning that way if they don't find her soon. He may not be the one that violated her, but he's the one that made her so vulnerable to it in the first place, so I blame him just as much - as well as for all the other horrible crap he's done to her. And I'm not entirely convinced that he didn't give Bassam the go ahead anyways. I really wish she'd have kept going when she found the door to his bedroom unlocked! Poor Kate! I hope they find her soon! And I hope that Ari resists when they do and that they kill him! Great chapter! Please update again really soon! This story is superbly done and I hate waiting for updates!