Reviews for Sailor Ranmoon Vol. 1
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Shit in a brick, brick.

Shit in a brick, brick... shit the brick, shit.

Shit in a brick, brick... shit , shit.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
this is damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
Sora with an S chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very funny!

Only problem is its apparent dead status.

Waaahhh!

Please finish this hilarious story.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow you got a few laughs out of me and I don't even like Ranma. I think this was just perfect and well written, which is always a plus. Ah I think I would have liked it better if it was actually like this instead of the usual crap thats on the show. Hope your not to offended by immense dislike of Ranma :) I truly enjoyed this.
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Very creative, funny but could you used Konostu instead of Kodachi, it's too bad that you didn't the feeback you want otherwise it could have been a great story
Gundum M chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
this is the supidest sailor moon/ ranma crossever i ever read.
Ranma064 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I like the story but whatever you do do not I repeat do not match moose and Ranma together! If you do i'll send a REALLY mean review (no I wont I'll just condem this story) I'm also mad at kodachi being sailor Mars but that isn't so bad._0
Seraphina2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
*grins* This is great. I love how Happosai is constantly distracted from his search for the Silver Imperium Crystal by his neverending search for beautiful women and panties. I think it would have been even better if Kuno was Tuxedo Mask and Mousse was just Melvin, but... the play on words is too fun with Tuxedo Mousse! Poor Ranma, dragged into wearing a short skirt-outfit by a CAT...
dark neminx chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
salior scouts altmite attack BEAT ON EACH OTHER
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Loved it!
My favorite line was "I wonder if Ranma will hurt uncle Saotome too badly when he tries to steal the treasure?" said Kasumi sweetly.
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Hey man keep it up!

I do want to know what would happen if you had crossed Gaijin,A Saiyan Tail, & this one!

That would be all messed up... sounds cool man

Please try it!
Psycho Pirate the Nth chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Couldn't stop howling the whole say you have more than just the one volume typed? I wanna See more!_
Neo Kojiro chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Jupiter Ukyo! Wai! Wai! *cough* i mean, uh...It's an interesting blend, but like most every other fanfic, i fear that it'll never be finished...i kinda wonder who Venus was, though...
DumbOldDork too lazy too login chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
I love it, I love it. Can't wait to read the rest.
neko-chama chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
interesting but loses its interest too soon. Amusing none the less.