Reviews for Facilitating Change
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I say we throw dungbombs at those fools who didn't offer Hermione to sit in for her NEWTS!
onerainyday chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
I so enjoyed reading this. Thankyou for your brilliant writing!:-)
Maria chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Not only do you write well, but you keep everyone IC, you approach your stories with maturity and best of all? You write excellent, excellent, excellent dialogue. Truly. It pisses me right off when I read yet another HGSS story that rehashes the same old crap in narrative then proceeds with dialogue that would sound ridiculous if it was uttered aloud.

I also very much appreciate that you don't use those tired old formulas and tropes.

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your lovely writing.
Saavik13 chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
poor kitty! :)
TrueBlackRoses chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
Again you gave me much pleasure with another great fic! You put the right amount of angst, balance it with a healthful dose of fluff, and spice it with good humor... a truly flawless recipe.

These last chapters touched me deeply. I know how it is like to live with an alcoholic, and it's no walk in the park. I'm glad your Severus had the will to fight it, mine hasn't and it's almost killing him, but as Rosmerta said there's nothing we can do about it.

I've never thought of Severus as an alcoholic before, but it fits your plot perfectly. You really did an amazing job here.

Thanks for it and congratulations!

Dherea chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Revenge! Two of the most brilliant minds of their time taking on the entire wizarding world...too funny!

Love how diverse your stories are...a few more to go. Looking forward to your new ones...
austheke chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
"So you've invented peanut butter?" "What the devil is peanut butter?"

Absolutely golden!
EvelynWatsonx chapter 8 . 11/13/2011

Severus is an idiot, why doesnt he want Hermione?
Berit chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
I'm too lazy to sign in using my account. Or maybe I've just forgotten the password. But I NEED to review this story. Not just specifically this story, but all of yours. They are GLORIOUS. I only ever get on this site for HS and I can't get enough of your stories. It's a little embarrassing, actually. I've almost read them all. I don't know what I'll do when I run out. Probably live miserably until you publish more, actually. And it's not just the shipping, but your actual writing. You're incredible. You've got such talent, and you're so amazing with words. And your vocabulary! Oh my. You're definitely my favorite fanfiction writer. No contest. Please, please, please, for the sake of my sanity, CONTINUE!

All my love and gratitude,

Caraline Fisher chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
I could not stop reading this today my husband thinks I don't love him anymore because I told him to be quite and let me read
NoahevansMom chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Very good but it gave me the sad/happy spins LOL I'm very proud of Severus though!

I'm starting to freak out about how I'll get my next amazing SSHG fix when I run out of your stuff :( I have a few left though so I'll hold off on my bumming ;)
Theolyn chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
"Oh, look here, now she's drinking his man dew while he writhes. They make that sound positively revolting. This could put a person off of sex for life. Are you reading this as a form of contraception?"

Okay, seriously, you are going to do me permanent injury with sentences like this one. Husband now very concerned as I snort hysterically on the sofa.
Theolyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
"I don't think I ever realized how perverse you were, Granger. Odd? Yes. Twisted? I had no idea."

Snorted aloud.

Mr. Theolyn was much amused...
AngusH chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Wonderful, sweet and really nice.

I enjoyed it very much.

(And the story is absolutely plausible, especially the NEWTs situation and Snape being vilified in the press)
natures in my eye chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
hahahahaaaaaaa! Drunk owling! I love it! You would think I would learn to not start reading a new aurette story when I have work I should be getting done. Oh well. I didn't really feel like doing it anyway. Onward!
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »