Reviews for Facilitating Change
Startled Boris chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
I can't even guess what's wrong with him? ...
Startled Boris chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Idiot man indeed
Startled Boris chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Snape in Tescos - that image alone made my day.
Startled Boris chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Hahaha I love that bit at the beginning with the romance novel - I snorted at love pump and 'tunnel'.
Startled Boris chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love this already. I'm sure I've had a temping job very much like Hermione's. You describe tedious office jobs so well..
Dearlady2002 chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
Done. Time for bed. Will continue browsing your stories at a later date. :)
Dearlady2002 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
The tapeworm! And the ear! Bwah ha ha!
Dearlady2002 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I need some tainting... Is there a line for that? I have decided that I like your writing so much because you don't gloss over or skip all the little everyday things.. They give your stories an extra realism that I love. :)
Dearlady2002 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Absolutely not. (At least, not in the end. maybe once or twice- slightly, temporarily- along the way)
Dearlady2002 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Poor snape just can't catch a break when he tries to be nice. Still up at 1:30 am and enjoying every minute of it! (i have mentioned i'm stalking your writing list, right?)
Dearlady2002 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Hermione can't do calm. But i'd wager my bank account that she probably does better on her pre-test a year after "graduating" than any of the students taking the test this year.
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Now, they need to invent something to get the *peanut butter* out of your hair, that's the problem i always had. pretty much nothing besides the weird orange antibacterial soap my mom bought would ever work out the grease from the pb... of course, not having three feet of hair at the time would have helped too.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Loved this, bloody brilliant! :)
WhitePeach91 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I am re-reading all of your stories because I love them so much. Thanks for being around. :-)
spaceball10 chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
Oh my. This story was FABULOUS! I was wheezing at parts it was so funny. So brilliant! :D
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »