Reviews for Facilitating Change
austheke chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
"So you've invented peanut butter?" "What the devil is peanut butter?"

Absolutely golden!
EvelynWatsonx chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Oh NOOOOOO...

Severus is an idiot, why doesnt he want Hermione?
Berit chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
I'm too lazy to sign in using my account. Or maybe I've just forgotten the password. But I NEED to review this story. Not just specifically this story, but all of yours. They are GLORIOUS. I only ever get on this site for HS and I can't get enough of your stories. It's a little embarrassing, actually. I've almost read them all. I don't know what I'll do when I run out. Probably live miserably until you publish more, actually. And it's not just the shipping, but your actual writing. You're incredible. You've got such talent, and you're so amazing with words. And your vocabulary! Oh my. You're definitely my favorite fanfiction writer. No contest. Please, please, please, for the sake of my sanity, CONTINUE!

All my love and gratitude,

Berit
Caraline Fisher chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
I could not stop reading this today my husband thinks I don't love him anymore because I told him to be quite and let me read
NoahevansMom chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Very good but it gave me the sad/happy spins LOL I'm very proud of Severus though!

I'm starting to freak out about how I'll get my next amazing SSHG fix when I run out of your stuff :( I have a few left though so I'll hold off on my bumming ;)
Theolyn chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
"Oh, look here, now she's drinking his man dew while he writhes. They make that sound positively revolting. This could put a person off of sex for life. Are you reading this as a form of contraception?"

Okay, seriously, you are going to do me permanent injury with sentences like this one. Husband now very concerned as I snort hysterically on the sofa.
Theolyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
"I don't think I ever realized how perverse you were, Granger. Odd? Yes. Twisted? I had no idea."

Snorted aloud.

Mr. Theolyn was much amused...
AngusH chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Wonderful, sweet and really nice.

I enjoyed it very much.

(And the story is absolutely plausible, especially the NEWTs situation and Snape being vilified in the press)
natures in my eye chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
hahahahaaaaaaa! Drunk owling! I love it! You would think I would learn to not start reading a new aurette story when I have work I should be getting done. Oh well. I didn't really feel like doing it anyway. Onward!
librarianmum chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Aside from Potter, and Bill's pregnant wife, his sitting room was swimming with subtle variations of the same concerned frown. Even the horridly ugly cat perched in his chair was ginger and looked fretful.

My favourite ever fanfic line - couldn't stop sniggering at the image!

I love your treatment of Ron in this - I get sick of the endless Ron-bashing, and love stories where he's more laid back and supportive than Harry, because that's how I always see him. Never thought he and Hermione would last, but he'd always be her best friend.
WhitePeach91 chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
Your are dominating my favorites list!
WhitePeach91 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Does peanut butter really work? Not that I need to know...
Mary West chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
I have a friend who ihasn't/i stopped in time. Thank you for saving Snape, even if he has to do all the saving himself.

*sniffle*

Ahem. Their house must be dusty. Really.
Mary West chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
Oh god. I'd forgotten. And how could I?
Mary West chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
iBonus points if you know what's wrong before the next chapter drops.../i

He was secretly married to Lucius and bigamy is out of the question?
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »