Reviews for Facilitating Change
Alojsie chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
I know that the Extraordinery Society of Navel Lint Collectors must be hopelessly lost without you, but I have to say that you have been born to write. Every story you have written is a jewel. I am really enjoying every bit of it. I love how you explore so many possibilities in the relationship of Hermiona and Severus. And how you make them so real. There is allways an instant in you stories when you shatter the semblance of their perfection with such a humanly flaws and that makes me love them even more. Every story has a new angle and I absolutely adore your sense of humor. Bottomless Virtual Soi Chai Latte as a thank you for writing these stories.
lolaoz chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it! Need I say more? 3
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
You were left this way, just like they left you the other way. You're stubborn enough to heal yourself of this too; you just need to ask for a bit of help this time."

-Yes, and this time there are people willing to do so, too. Snape never had that before.

I'm glad that Draco finally came through (though with a boost from the Snape and Hermione money and Luna's publishing experience). The Malfoys have not been holding up their end, considering the Vow that Narcissa forced on Severus.

And I suspect the true rehabilitation and healing of Snape will now truly begin. And Hermione's, too; I suspect that failing to save Severus would have nearly broken her, after what happened to her parents.

Brava!
Librasmile chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Well THAT was a fun little romp ) I'm glad excessively perky mentioned it. I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. I hope you don't mind but with all the money issues and wheeling and dealing going on, I added this to my community Brother, Can You Spare A Knut. It collects Potter fan fics that have a strong theme or subtheme of money, money issues, making a living or other related issues in the wizarding world. I mean the school doesn't run on air right? And neither do wizards as you so cleverly showed...
Librasmile chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Well bless Minerva, she's not wasting a whiff of warmth here is she? Typical...
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
I didn't see it, but it all makes sense now. And of course it has to remain secret, both the drinking and the quitting; Snape has been crucified enough in the newspapers. What is a charming human quirk in people who are liked is a horrible sin in someone who isn't.

I'm glad that Hermione is getting advice on it, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
I can see that Snape can talk to Ron without hexing him. Will miracles never cease?

And it seems that Severus and Hermione are truly happy together, though it's clear that he has *serious* issues with insecurity.

You know, there's a book where someone is dreadfully slandered; but uses the phrase. "If you think me a murderer, then why are you standing in my way?"
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
"You finally showed him your tits, didn't you?

-Yes, and that turned out to work, too.

*sticks head into refrigerator* Lovely, lovely scene there. I can foresee lots of making up in bed. Heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Clearly, he was an idiot.

-Well, yes. Fortunately Minerva finally pulled her weight for once and convinced Hermione to come back.

Worked rather nicely for both of them, didn't it?
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Ah, the wonderfulness of cash flow...a lot of companies have died that way; it sounds like Hermione is sailing fairly close to the line. However, Molly will keep them fed.

And I'm glad Ms. Amundsen was caught. Once the other employees realized that her sterling worked would get them all sacked, I suspect they would have dealt with her themselves.

I think Hermione's ploy with Reginald backfired.

But Snape has a point about honor. He really does still have some, even if nobody believes him. And Hermione is only 19 or 20. There are a few things he'd like to not be guilty of.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Yes, Snape is still trying to protect Hermione from being assaulted for simply being too close to him. I hope that Hermione develops some very *special* canaries for people like that. He clearly has feelings for her, and hates it that he can't be around her all the time to protect her.

I do love how she organizes his life, though. She could give lessons to Percy Weasley.

Speaking of which, I am glad that Snape is treated well at the Burrow. And I absolutely adore the clock.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I love the bit with the cuckoo clock. And I'm glad that Hermione isn't being cast into Outer Darkness by her friends over her association with Snape.

But it is sad that Hermione now has Snape-cooties, and is treated accordingly by the public.

I very much like how she's beginning to feel that in for a penny, in for a pound, and I hope the kiss turns out really, really well.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
I intended those potions to be used to help alleviate some of the damage I did with the choices I made in my life."

"Yes, and I see that's worked out so well for you.

-I think they both ought to go to Australia and set up a weight loss clinic next to that nice dental practice, myself. But renegotiating the patents sounds like a wonderful idea.

As for being vindictive, just ask Marietta Edgecombe.

Say, are there any Slytherins left in the WW, or have they all been kicked out except for Snape? Just asking.

But the private potions practice sounds like a winner to me.

Even with the dead plants.

(I keep thinking that it would be nice if any member of the Trio felt any guilt about leaving Snape for dead, but I suppose that will have to be another story someday).

And of course, since the WW has miffed off Hermione, things are going to happen now. I think both she and Snape are done with trying to win over the WW by doing good.

Say, isn't this how Dark Lords get their start?
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Ah, now Hermione is learning what it's like to be close to Snape; she's gotten Snape cooties and is being smeared with them. No doubt people will claim that he had her under the Imperius and was feeding her answers all along.

But she does have friends who will take her out and get her drunk and tattooed. Snape knows better than to think he really has any. And after this, he'll probably recommend to her that she publicly denounce him. After all, she has a future in the Wizarding World, and he does not.

Besides, his one experience with a Gryffindor who didn't spit on him was Lily, and she realized that if she wanted a future, it had better not include him, either. He won't expect much.

And of course Ginny and Bill had a good laugh at seeing Snape hurt.

Remind me again why Snape is still there?

Oh, right, in case the Trio need rescuing again.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Minerva had always been unstinting in both her pride and her praise.

-Oh? I must have missed it. Oh, wait, she did heap it on both Harry and Hermione (Ron, not so much). Any other students who gained her favorable notice? Can't remember.

And of course Minerva will get all the accolades for Hermione's glory, and Snape all the boos and hisses.

Remind me again why he's bothered to stay in that country?

But of course. So he could rescue Hermione (and probably Harry and Ron if they ever need it). And get more Howlers for it.

Minerva ought to be a bit nicer to him; Snape might someday realize after being away from the lemon drops long enough that he is actually worth being treated nicely.

Granted, it would be hard for him, since he's never had the experience (save just recently from Hermione).

But nobody will ever go to bat for _him_. They never do.

And it's a pity that Hermione considered her parents as Helpless Muggles, and treated them accordingly, without any regard to their own free will. But I suppose it's a common mistake in the Wizarding World.

That being said, I can just see Hermione going into a Hideous Tizzy and pouting at not nuking one of the categories. At least she has the sense to be grateful, at least for now.
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »