Reviews for Facilitating Change
Sarah510 chapter 13 . 1/23
Why must there be so much angst? I usually stay away from angsty stories but I can't seem to stop myself from reading your stories. I love this story you have done a great job with this one.
AllISeeAreStars chapter 5 . 1/14
She dropped Divination in her third year, not second. I am loving this story.
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 13 . 1/14
Loved this one a lot. Thanks for sharing your brilliant story :-)
Timelady92 chapter 13 . 1/8
Beautiful story, as always. Loved it from beginning to end.
PoppedTheP chapter 13 . 1/7
Very fun and romantic! Loved it.
Good story but don't know if the alcoholism was necessary. Maybe as a subsequent story in this world but not needed here. At all. Don't throw in extra drama just for the sake of drama. Write a different story.
artemisgirl chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
Dear Aurette,

I've read this store many times over the years, but I wanted to tell you this: this is one of the most inspirational stories I've read over the years. Hermione's journey and determination out of drudgery calls to me, but even more is Snape's quote: "Then don't."

I have this printed out and taped to my monitor at work (in the closest font I could get to to Snape's handwriting). The idea of "then don't" motivates me, and it reminds me that everything I'm doing is because I've made a choice to do it. It reminds me that I can always *not* do something. Remembering that I've chosen to do this helps me remember why I chose it, and helps drive me on toward the desired end result.

I just wanted you to know that. Your story motivates me in my career and has helped change my life in a small way.

Many thanks for posting :)
CrazySlytherin chapter 13 . 11/8/2016
love this. such a beautiful story.
CharmedArtist chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
*mentally squealing happily* Lovely! Oh, yes indeed. Very, very well done. Thanks for sharing!
Aurette chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
To Ana Gonzolez in Columbia if you ever check your review again:
Stay strong, beautiful one. They say personality is built through adversity. No one ever warns us that we can be our own, worst adversaries. You have learned to be yourself, a lesson so few put any importance on. That makes you stronger and more real and valuable than most who walk this earth. I am awed and deeply honored that you shared with me a truth about who you really are. You are beautiful.
ana gonzalez chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
hello aurette:
I wanted to tell you that I admire the way you write. You recreate and give life to the characters so wonderfully that I really feel identified with them. Your plot and the originality in the stories are very catching, creating a splendid mixture among argument, relantionships, humor...they are incredible. I have read a lot of fanfics but yours are logical, interesting, mature.
But I am going to tell you that this story in particular have touch me deep. I used to be a very good student in school and in university; they gave me a schoolarship for my good grades so I could study a postgrade. When I started to work I was diagnosticated with a very painful illness that doesn't allow me to walk or stand for long periods of time and besides that I have all days terrible headaches, nauseas, etc. My friends (the same I have being loyal and helpful in so many ways) started to grow distant from me because they considered me boring due I was force to stop working. I continued reading and watching movies, I kept my good humor and positivism despite the excruciating pain but they stopped to talk to me. Then I did something shameful: I started to lie to them making up interesting stories so they would talk to me. Yes, I know it was patetic. I felt very lonely so I went on with this for about three months, in the end I was fed up of everything and everyone and depressed. I realized they don't care for me, never did. Then I read your fanfiction and the words: then don't...hit me. they were exactly what I have been feeling. I am tired to pretend to be someone different, to try to convince them I am worthy their time. You can't imagine how your fanfic has helped me dear aurette, so the only thing I can offer to you it's my most profound gratitude for share this story, to bring me and a lot of other people support to face the rest of the world and continue to be strong no matter what they think or do to you.
Thank you aurette. Please keep writing these amazing stories, I enjoyed all of them and your way of humor really makes me laugh a lot bringing a little sunshine to my life.
A huge hug from a fan in Colombia.
melodycraft chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
Fantastic!
melodycraft chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
I need some iced tea or something, it is just so warm in here
melodycraft chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Aaa and I adore this. I laughed out loud so many times while reading this...then I get this great chapter.
the dragon and the rose chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
I can't believe I've taken so long to read this one, Madam Aurette. I'm always a bit cautious when I see 'angst' listed in the summary because I'm expecting unending misery and pain but this one was just brilliant and I absolutely loved it. Beautiful work as always! :)
796 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »