Reviews for Facilitating Change
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is like the third time I've read this fic. You have no idea how much I loved it. It's one of my top 5 favs.
meg527 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Oh, I'm sure he'll regret it time and time again! But in between those times, he'll be thanking his lucky stars he hitched his wagon to a pushy know-it-all who thinks he's marvelous.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
mute point moot point
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Oooh I love your Hermione. She is delicious!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Hi, I've been an insomniac the past few months and it's a great joy to find an author I like who has so many completed fics. I'm guessing you have moved on from HP FF at least on this site, but am enjoying reading through your body of work here, even though I feel like I'm trolling a ghost a little when I leave a review. I hope you are writing something on a regular basis because we need good writers out there. You have a knack for storytelling.
i ish shoopuf chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Wow, that story is so bad I'm having a difficult time reading it from laughing too much. Each time I think I could read the next sentence, I devolve into shameful snickers.
centava chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
This was very sweet, and full of optimism!
centava chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
There's the writer we know and love...fans face indeed! Super hot!
centava chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Idiot man indeed. Classic case of 'I don't want you, but no one else can have you either.'

Sigh...she needs to just grab him and lay one on him. Well not now, obviously, but soon.
bluefirefly5 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
And a cute and fluffy ending.
bluefirefly5 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Yep, with an alcoholic father, Severus was drinking way too much and too regularly. :o(
bluefirefly5 chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Ron was surprisingly mature. Good for him!
bluefirefly5 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
*Happy dance* Yay lemon!
The Weasleys butting in was fun.
bluefirefly5 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Finally! Yaayy!
bluefirefly5 chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Argh! Fucking dunderhead! He acted like an imbecilic first year!
733 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »