Reviews for Facilitating Change
ana gonzalez chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
hello aurette:
I wanted to tell you that I admire the way you write. You recreate and give life to the characters so wonderfully that I really feel identified with them. Your plot and the originality in the stories are very catching, creating a splendid mixture among argument, relantionships, humor...they are incredible. I have read a lot of fanfics but yours are logical, interesting, mature.
But I am going to tell you that this story in particular have touch me deep. I used to be a very good student in school and in university; they gave me a schoolarship for my good grades so I could study a postgrade. When I started to work I was diagnosticated with a very painful illness that doesn't allow me to walk or stand for long periods of time and besides that I have all days terrible headaches, nauseas, etc. My friends (the same I have being loyal and helpful in so many ways) started to grow distant from me because they considered me boring due I was force to stop working. I continued reading and watching movies, I kept my good humor and positivism despite the excruciating pain but they stopped to talk to me. Then I did something shameful: I started to lie to them making up interesting stories so they would talk to me. Yes, I know it was patetic. I felt very lonely so I went on with this for about three months, in the end I was fed up of everything and everyone and depressed. I realized they don't care for me, never did. Then I read your fanfiction and the words: then don't...hit me. they were exactly what I have been feeling. I am tired to pretend to be someone different, to try to convince them I am worthy their time. You can't imagine how your fanfic has helped me dear aurette, so the only thing I can offer to you it's my most profound gratitude for share this story, to bring me and a lot of other people support to face the rest of the world and continue to be strong no matter what they think or do to you.
Thank you aurette. Please keep writing these amazing stories, I enjoyed all of them and your way of humor really makes me laugh a lot bringing a little sunshine to my life.
A huge hug from a fan in Colombia.
melodycraft chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
Fantastic!
melodycraft chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
I need some iced tea or something, it is just so warm in here
melodycraft chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Aaa and I adore this. I laughed out loud so many times while reading this...then I get this great chapter.
the dragon and the rose chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
I can't believe I've taken so long to read this one, Madam Aurette. I'm always a bit cautious when I see 'angst' listed in the summary because I'm expecting unending misery and pain but this one was just brilliant and I absolutely loved it. Beautiful work as always! :)
blumarshin chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
This was a brilliant story I loved every chapter of it. You are a brilliant writter I hope to read many more of your work.
kate1309 chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
Love it! Your stories are so cute! You have a way of making the characters different, while also keeping them the same. I love it. You've done amazing work. Your stories are simply marvelous. I love the humor and seriousness in your stories. You somehow manage to have humor and laughter and fun, while making it serious as all hell. I just love how you manage to balance everything out. Great job. I hope you never stop writing. Thank you for taking the time to write all of these stories. You are greatly appreciated.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
I thought he would not make it. o.o Lucky one. At last.
But there is sense in it. ok.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
Oh. i had not judged it to be a problem before. i think he's clever enough to reduce very slowly. but is not, because wants to impress.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
If he's afraid of her leaving him. He may behave strange. Obedient and jealous and other.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
His all-paper-life is in your hand. You can force him to regret. Its up to you.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Her being nice to him shows her utter boredom towards her job. And that's it. Full stop.
Kayxbear chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
Wow this was so beautiful! I'm becoming rather addicted to your stories!
Aesalys chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
I loved it! The french translation is abandoned since 2013 so i went reading it! I contacted emmaD and asked her if she will do it, i hope so but probably not
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
Enjoyed the story. The hhank you
786 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »