Reviews for Facilitating Change
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Ugh, is it still Skeeter's work? Loved Hermione's letters.
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
'Must you breathe?' Best Snape line ever.
I rather liked Hermione's breakdown too.
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Shame on Minerva! Severus rocks!
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Poor Hermione. I hope she finds something more interesting to do.
SeverusHermione chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
I love this story so fucking much. It is well written, super funny, has great dialogues and a great storyline. I've had enough of angsty they-need-50-fucking-chapters-until-they-kiss stories and I want to say thank you!
Well done!
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
I really, really love the tone that you had in this story, it had me bursting out in laughter too many times to count! A wonderful read - thank you!
Sendryl chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Haha, I love the reference to bondage at the end! XD
Hermione and Severus fit SO well together. They make me happy. :)
Baka-Pyros chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Don't know how I ever missed this story! It's been just excellent so far! Love the idea, love the development, and really lie your ability with dialogue!
I don't know how this got labelled as angst when it's so funny, though! It's a riot- definitely not feeling sad or heavy so far. :)
Aisha04 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
I enjoyed it
Light on the Horizon chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Brilliant story! :-)
Vanimiel chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
You're right, nobody can fix a alcoholic just himself and the difference among themselves is their capacity to love, if the alcoholic had it, the need to not hurt people that they love or even just themselves, can seve'them, but if they don't drama becomes tragedy
Sorry my poor english, you writte so good, thank you for cheering your skills and your time.
kiokukara chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Aww :(
I actually want to give Sanpe huggles 'cause I think he needs them more than Hermione at this point...

Let me guess. Hermione, pissed off, is gonna do something stupid and then Snape's gonna get mad at her and then naughty stuff'll happen. I can't wait ;)

Aonokioku
kiokukara chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
That last bit made me go "D'aawwwww"
kiokukara chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Reviews? Yes, they are that. I like Hermione's comments on her changing views of him. Actually, I like this whole chapter. I'll probably like the whole story. I like All your stories. Thanks for writing!

Aonokioku
pottohipamus chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Thanks for addressing this social issue.
I particularly appreciated Madam Rosmerta's words concerning the many things that can be done to make it worse. I found a lot of help in Al-Anon, myself -must be seventeen years ago now. My husband is still drinking, but it no longer fuels my insanity. I'm saddened over the detriment to his health, but I'm finally able to love him just the same.
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »