Reviews for Facilitating Change
mauldin chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
omg this was such a cute story i loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
An amazing and awesome story, very glad I read it.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
I absoloutely adore this version of Ron, he's so nice. This is the friends ron should have been in all the books
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
that was so unexpected. I simultaneously hate you and love you at the same time. your fics man.
BlueDorid chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
This might just be one of my favorite HP fic that I've read so far and definitely my favorite out of all that I have read of your work, with Free Fall a close second.

This has made me laugh and cry and I love everyone in it. This is a grown up Hermione that I can get behind, extrapolated from Ron's (accurate) quote about her all those years ago - "...brilliant but scary." I also love the Ron in this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
I most definitely enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing. You are the best!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
Joy, joy, happy happy, joy joy happy happy joy!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
Arghhh! No, just no.
Martisz chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Great story! I love the banters between Hermione and Severus, and her bossy atitude! Well, her plan on buying half of England is also fun ;)
AnAbundanceOfLevi chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Okay, I'll admit that as soon as it looked like you were killing off Snape, I was totally ready to write some angry, yelling review. But then I finished it. And I was amazed at how you turned out around. I absolutely loved all of it!
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
What a brilliant story! I loved it how you tied everything up so nicely and how her unfortunate position in the patents office was instrumental in their paths to happiness in the end. I think it was very clever of you :) I enjoyed your cunning Hermione and struggling Snape a lot. It's 4:51 in the morning and I've spent the whole night reading this awesome story. Just sayin' :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Iabsolutely love the tat ans the whole attitude that came with it. Great job!
EwigeStudentin chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Oh my, the cheesy novel! I'm hyperventilating from laughter here. You sure you haven't missed your true calling? :D
Rosmerta chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
This was a very good story, and it's the only one I've ever seen that treats Snape's drinking in a serious way. His heavy drinking is such a fanon meme, I completely wasn't expecting what you did with it. Well written and well done.
jensteed chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
It was nice having a pretty mature and un-pratish Ron but I wasn't overly keen on an alcoholic Severus. I'm not complaining about your story, believe me I've had a great time reading it. It's just not a road I personally can envision him going down.
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »