Reviews for Facilitating Change
blumarshin chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
This was a brilliant story I loved every chapter of it. You are a brilliant writter I hope to read many more of your work.
kate1309 chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
Love it! Your stories are so cute! You have a way of making the characters different, while also keeping them the same. I love it. You've done amazing work. Your stories are simply marvelous. I love the humor and seriousness in your stories. You somehow manage to have humor and laughter and fun, while making it serious as all hell. I just love how you manage to balance everything out. Great job. I hope you never stop writing. Thank you for taking the time to write all of these stories. You are greatly appreciated.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
I thought he would not make it. o.o Lucky one. At last.
But there is sense in it. ok.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
Oh. i had not judged it to be a problem before. i think he's clever enough to reduce very slowly. but is not, because wants to impress.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
If he's afraid of her leaving him. He may behave strange. Obedient and jealous and other.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
His all-paper-life is in your hand. You can force him to regret. Its up to you.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Her being nice to him shows her utter boredom towards her job. And that's it. Full stop.
Kayxbear chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
Wow this was so beautiful! I'm becoming rather addicted to your stories!
Aesalys chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
I loved it! The french translation is abandoned since 2013 so i went reading it! I contacted emmaD and asked her if she will do it, i hope so but probably not
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
Enjoyed the story. The hhank you
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
I wish he will stay sober, I really wish. Wonderful story, Thank you!
vickety chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
This was good and very funny. I liked that you explored the idea that we make decisions based on what we think we are supposed to do. I agree that we are not free to be happy until we realize that we need to make decisions based on our own values. Thanks for your story!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
The lack of a time label is a bit confusing for me.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I'm loving the way Hermione seems so cheerful...forced cheerfulness, but cheerfulness nonetheless
Mystical G Panther chapter 13 . 2/18/2016